Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beach Blitz grade: A+

extremeskin

man it was worth the trip from ks. getting sigs. from several 'skins at the football challenge on friday and then running into a few throughout the weekend...we had an awesome time. Friday night when it started raining my girlfriend and i ran for cover by the hilton and saw cooley walk by. we waited for him and he was kind enough to take a pic w/us even though he was running late. Then on saturday we wanted to rent a bike but it was pouring so we drove around for awhile and looked at the lighthouses and stuff. when the weather calmed down we decided to rent a bike and as we walked up to the bikes we saw randy thomas getting ready to rent one as well. he was hillarious. he was also kind enough to take a pic w/us even though his kids were waiting for him to pick them up @ his hotel. then saturday night towards the end of the tailgate party doughty, clemonsx2, and burns..maybe others came down. right before we left i got a pic w/nic clemons and doughty- both really cool guys. might just have to come back next year. thanks

I too had a great time at the Beach Blitz.

The highlight of the weekend was hanging out with all the players Saturday night at the Catch 31 bar at the Hilton next to where the tailgate partys were held.

I will be posting my blog and pics of the Blitz as soon as I can get my pics to upload onto my computer. Been having problems with my computer lately and I can't seem to make it do that right now. :mad:

I had every intention of being there since I live off of 24th St...But go figure...Get home from work Wed. night and I have a message that my pops was in the ER up in DC....so I missed the whole weekend...when I got to the hospital Thursday morning my dad was like "I'm more important than the Redskins?" and of course I replied "Your lucky it's not the Super Bowl (sarcastically)"

But I'm glad everyone had fun...just wish I could have been there....

Archived