CPstretch

The Push-over of the NFC-East is:  

351 members have voted

1. 1. The Push-over of the NFC-East is:

• Cowboys
    • Eagles
    • Giants
    • Redskins

the latest video is a little Q&A with CP after practice with some new redskins.com tv chick.

he said he wont be dressing up this year since he did it last year just to boost morale. he said maybe if we are 6-0 or 7-0 he might do it once just for fun.

when he said 7-0 i got goosebumps.

96 days until the skins kickoff!

yeah i was just thinking to myself that i didnt want portis to do the whole dress up thing again this season. I feel like it would get old pretty soon, but hell if we're 6-0 and 7-0 im all for it!

I really don't care either way, but I think I'm with you. However, I go with that Wilbon quote about not caring if CP wants to wear stilleto heels at practice, as long as he played like he did at the end of last year.

Did Clinton really say boost the "morales of the team" (plural) ???
Yes, yes he did. Clinton, for all his greatness, isn't the most eloquent speaker- I've heard him randomly make the wrong words plural and commit other grammar follies before (like in the Sports Junkies interview where he kept calling Lucky Strikes "Lucky Stripes"), but as long as he's rushing for single season franchise records and carrying the team when it counts, he can speak Japanese for all I care. Maybe Taylor could help him out a little bit, that guy uses really precise diction, which is kind of funny considering his reputation on the field of cursing everyone out all the time.

Gotta give Redskins.com tv some props. People were complaining about them showing lame footage of S.T yesterday, so Larry went ahead and showed him running a drill on the QB ota footage, and they got a couple of shots of campbell running some drills to.

Thanks for paying attenttion Larry. :cheers:

Yes, yes he did. Clinton, for all his greatness, isn't the most eloquent speaker- I've heard him randomly make the wrong words plural and commit other grammar follies before (like in the Sports Junkies interview where he kept calling Lucky Strikes "Lucky Stripes"), but as long as he's rushing for single season franchise records and carrying the team when it counts, he can speak Japanese for all I care. Maybe Taylor could help him out a little bit, that guy uses really precise diction, which is kind of funny considering his reputation on the field of cursing everyone out all the time.

I know right? I told my dad about how soft spoken and articulate Sean Taylor was when I heard him speak and he coudln't believe it. My dad goes by the "He's just a thug, but he's *our* thug" philosphy.

Archived