Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd Highlight

THEHEREAFTER

well, that must be the play that was posted before, with Lloyd ducking from the ball lol....I have to admit that was pretty funny....but isn't he the same guy who had 140+ yards on the Cowboys in one game? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers: :dallasuck

I like how people like to take 1 play as a defining characteristic of a player. If that's the case ... then this guy must have sucked and fumbled all the time:

smithfumble2Q1027.jpg

Funny thing is most people on this board really do believe that guy sucked and that his line did everything for him.

Funny thing is most people on this board really do believe that guy sucked and that his line did everything for him.

That's not true at all. You may find a handful of homers that believe that but I'd say that anyone who pays attention to the NFL should know that Emmit is one of the all-time great backs the league has seen. Also, the Lloyd clip isn't working for me either.

That's not true at all. You may find a handful of homers that believe that but I'd say that anyone who pays attention to the NFL should know that Emmit is one of the all-time great backs the league has seen. Also, the Lloyd clip isn't working for me either.

I don't know why the link isn't working for ya'll but it's probably best that way.... not one of his best moments. :laugh:

I find it absolutely hilarious that SEAHAWKS fans, of all people out there, are crticizing a RB because his line was too good. Hello, soft shaun anyone? :laugh:

Those people are stupid. Not every runningback is Barry Sanders, who create something out of nothing.

The whole point of running the ball is to use your linemen to your advantage, which Emmit obviously did. He's not better than Payton though.

I don't know why the link isn't working for ya'll but it's probably best that way.... not one of his best moments. :laugh:

I'm guessing by the words in the link that it's the one of him dodging the football? :laugh: Someone on here has that as their sig I believe. I laughed my ass off when I saw that. Let's hope Al Saunders cures him of that....makes him look like Terry Glenn or something....;)

Emmit was my favorite Cowboy. Even though I hate the Cowboys, respect must be given when it's due.

Agreed, Emmitt was a beast, pure and simple.

The link won't work for me either but I'm fairly certain I know which play it is. It was ugly, but it's also possible he thought the ball was going to someone else. You never know wtf to expect with those QBs throwing to you.

He did torch the boys. One thing I found particularly intereseting, him taking that short pass 80 yards and pulling away from Newman. The same Newman that ran down Randy Moss from behind. Either Newman was seriously slacking or Lloyd's a whole hell of a lot faster than people give him credit for. I know he was a 4.6er at the combine, but he SAID he was sick and in fairness to him, his college still lists his offical time at 4.44 or so. I'm really anxious to see this kid in a real offense.

I find it absolutely hilarious that SEAHAWKS fans, of all people out there, are crticizing a RB because his line was too good. Hello, soft shaun anyone? :laugh:

I still think this guy faked an injury during our last game against them....he supposedly had a concussion, and then was on the sideline jumping up and down clapping like a sissy.

I still think this guy faked an injury during our last game against them....he supposedly had a concussion, and then was on the sideline jumping up and down clapping like a sissy.

I don't know if he faked an injury but he is NOT as good as people make him out to be, imo.

Agreed, Emmitt was a beast, pure and simple.

The link won't work for me either but I'm fairly certain I know which play it is. It was ugly, but it's also possible he thought the ball was going to someone else. You never know wtf to expect with those QBs throwing to you.

He did torch the boys. One thing I found particularly intereseting, him taking that short pass 80 yards and pulling away from Newman. The same Newman that ran down Randy Moss from behind. Either Newman was seriously slacking or Lloyd's a whole hell of a lot faster than people give him credit for. I know he was a 4.6er at the combine, but he SAID he was sick and in fairness to him, his college still lists his offical time at 4.44 or so. I'm really anxious to see this kid in a real offense.

I think his speed is alot faster than people give him credit for too....especially in watching his other clips.

I don't know if he faked an injury but he is NOT as good as people make him out to be, imo.

oh I was playing on the faking the injury part, I just found it funny how he was doing that on the sidelines lol. But yea, I wonder what he'd do if the option of him running to the left is deleted. Him and Tiki both took advantage of that left side.

oh I was playing on the faking the injury part, I just found it funny how he was doing that on the sidelines lol. But yea, I wonder what he'd do if the option of him running to the left is deleted. Him and Tiki both took advantage of that left side.

Tiki's still a beast though,he's tough. Alexander isn't. I think he might struggle a bit without Hutch this year.

Archived