Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas/Philly

Brave

Originally posted by ChrisFul

no, i really think it was a cheapie. The announcers were sick over it on the 'net broadcast.

I'm watching the game out here in LA, and it was not a cheapie penalty. He was grabbing the back of his jersey, and then just before the ball was arriving, put his right hand onto Pinkston's right shoulder and prevented him from going to the ball. It was an obvious call on a defender who was a step behind his guy and knew it.

I dont count the Titans. Eddie George or no, they havent done anything with the run game (havent checked today's game yet though). The few times the Skins went up the middle last monday night before the game got out of hand, they were quite successful. A martyball game plan would work quite well against the Iggles, IMHO.

Ok, so the real question is are the Eagles that good, or have they just played 3 cupcake teams?

Titans - lost to Dallas, haven't really looked good other than 2nd half of Eagles game.

Skins - sloppy, unprepared, all new everything.

Dallas - rebuilding new personel, questionable qb.

??????????

C'mon, it'd be one thing if the Eagles were just winning games. They killed the Skins, are killing the Cowboys, and, for all intents and purposes, should have killed the Titans. I'm not saying all hail the Eagles, but they are looking very impressive in their games, except for that abhorent Titans second half.

Archived