Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas/Philly

Brave

As I'm watching this game does anyone else realize what is so obvious about both these teams??

They can both put pressure on the QB with just their front 4, something that we cannot do.

The focus of the 2003 draft better be upgrading both lines, I'm so sick of seeing teams like Dallas and Philly get pressure from their line, while our guys get pushed around like they're in a pinball game.

Dallas HAS to have one of the best DLs in the league, after 3 games. I think we now have 12 sacks on the year, all but 1 of them from the DL. Greg Ellis has 4.5 ALREADY. Thank goodness we get pressure out of our DL, cause our Corners need all the help they can get.

I'd agree with that, Art, only if it wasn't so long after the whistle before he threw him down. It was a least a full two seconds after the whistle and then he throw him down to the ground when all he had to do was let go. Was a good call by the refs.

And I wish that they hadn't burned those two time outs early in the half. If they had one more they could have gone for the score. :gus:

Originally posted by mattyk72

As I'm watching this game does anyone else realize what is so obvious about both these teams??They can both put pressure on the QB with just their front 4, something that we cannot do.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Archived