Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Twin...

codeorama

I got the book "Bad Twin" on Saturday and have read about a fourth of it so far, I'm trying to finish it before Wednesday's Lost season finale. So far, it's actually a good book believe it or not. I won't spoil anything. But I picked it up at Sams for 12 bucks.

Anyone else reading/read it?

I won't have time to pick up and read before Wednesday, but I would love to hear some of your findings (you could use black font like with spoilers).

No problem... (Highlight for book info...)

So far, the book is about a detective that is hired to find an identical twin of a guy that is from a really rich family. The missing twin is a "bad twin", he's done everything wrong in his life while the other twin has been successful etc... The "good twin" has an office in a building that his family built, the Hanso Foundation also has a lab within that building and the 2 companies have worked together in some business deals. That's about as far into it as I've gotten. But on the book cover, it's pretty cool, they play it to the hilt that the author died in Oceanic Flight 815 and it was his last work etc... On the inside flap, it says the story deals with themes like Purgatory and says something about hoping they don't become "lost"...LOL. It's a very quick read so far. I think I will finish it by Wed night. I'll post more as I go.

Also... (highlight to read)

IMO, the "twin" them gets into the good vs. bad theme of LOST, Hanso has to have something to do with it obviously. Maybe they monitor the individuals to find out and understand the choices they make, or something else, but I'm sure there are more hints within the book.

It will be cool if the finale were to reveal either Jack, Kate, Hurley or Sawyer's good/bad twin. That would be a freaky cliffhanger for next season.

Oh man, Didn't even think of that... Something along those lines would be awesome... Or, if the writer didn't die, if he's one of the "other" non main characters on the island...

Code...I'm just about to read it myself. Moreso for the summer ARG than for the finale, but either way this is official canon material, so it should be good.

Remember - " Gray Troupe knows too much! "

Exactly... :laugh:

Again, So far it's a good book and I really think it's cool how they did all of this "tie in" stuff without making a big deal over it.

:cheers:

I got the book "Bad Twin" on Saturday and have read about a fourth of it so far, I'm trying to finish it before Wednesday's Lost season finale. So far, it's actually a good book believe it or not. I won't spoil anything. But I picked it up at Sams for 12 bucks.

Anyone else reading/read it?

My fiancee finished it. She reads like crazy. Unfortuately, i don't like books without pictures. :laugh: I haven't asked her about it, but i will have her give me a synopsis. Lost is a great show. I doubt the clues in the book are very revealing.

... Or, if the writer didn't die, if he's one of the "other" non main characters on the island...

I just finished the book. It's a good read whether you like Lost or not. I heard a rumor that the author might be Steven King because he is a big fan of the show.

It will be cool if the finale were to reveal either Jack, Kate, Hurley or Sawyer's good/bad twin. That would be a freaky cliffhanger for next season.

That would be cool!! I doubt that they would reveal that this season though. I'm thinking the good/bad twin might be either Jack or Sawyer. Then again it could be Hurley. He seems good all the time and that would be a shocker if he had a bad twin.

I just finished the book. It's a good read whether you like Lost or not. I heard a rumor that the author might be Steven King because he is a big fan of the show.

I heard that too... And wouldn't be suprised if it were true... :cheers:

I'm about 75 pages from the end. So far the book continues to be pretty good, definately worth reading.

There are lots of "yin/yan" tie ins, references to purgatory etc...

In fact, one part had an explanation of purgatory from one of the characters, he stated it as "redemption hanging in the balance" etc...

Another interesting point, one of the characters listed for the season finale is Charles Widmore. The Widmore family is central to the plot in Bad Twin.

Archived