Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Ladies Only: Post Your Fave Pics Of Your Fave Male Celebrities!

HSF

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :laugh:

george clooney is my old man crush.....hehehe

http://oceans12.warnerbros.com/Desktops/Cast1_1024.jpg

meetST, for one so young, you are most wise.

Here's a second for the most delicious looking man - he just gets better as he ages.

I'm not sure every man could get away with the puppy pose and still look masculine, but he can.

Ricky has always been dreamy to me. Lately' date=' he looks gay:([/quote']LMAO!!!! HE DOES!!! he's sooooooooooo gay looking....but then...i never found him dreamy to begin with :(
meetST, for one so young, you are most wise.

Here's a second for the most delicious looking man - he just gets better as he ages.

I'm not sure every man could get away with the puppy pose and still look masculine, but he can.

:laugh: thanks...i have good taste in men :silly:

my other old man crush is johnny depp :D

http://members.cox.net/benscottiv/images/Johnny%20Depp.JPG

Okay, another yummy looking guy who didn't appeal to me when he was younger. Now that he's aging, he's looking more rugged yet still very handsome. Although I usually like them huskier, Mr. Pitt has been bulking up a bit.

The guy's for me and the girl is for the guys on the board.

Okay, another yummy looking guy who didn't appeal to me when he was younger. Now that he's aging, he's looking more rugged yet still very handsome. Although I usually like them huskier, Mr. Pitt has been bulking up a bit.

OMG! same here!!! i never thought anything great about brad pitt but then as he started to age......hoooooooooooooooooooooot!!!! esp. in ocean's 11 and 12 and mr. and mrs. smith...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I liked him best in Legends of the Fall with his long hair.

Archived