Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T-Shirt Update

Blade

• 2 weeks later...

Arcanum,

There are plenty of shirts left! Use the link from the front page, or click on the "Support Extremeskins" link in my signature to find the ways to make a donation and get some shirts.

Thank you for supporting this site, and thanks again to everyone out there who has continued to support us! You guys are what make this community great.

• 3 weeks later...

Joey T,

I will go back through my records and see what happened. As far as I knew, I had sent everyone their shirts...

My apologies in advance if it was an error on my part.

Regardless, I assure you that you WILL get your shirts even if I have to deliver them to you by hand.

• 3 months later...

If you ordered a shirt within the last 6 weeks or so, it got mailed earlier this week. (That means you too, Romo sits to pee... but it might take a bit longer to get through customs into Canada :))

For those who had to wait the whole 6+ weeks, you have my apologies... buying a new car, my first house, moving in with my girlfriend, and several weeks of travel have taken thier toll on my time.

Once again, thanks to EVERYONE who has supported Extremeskins.com with not just your time reading and sharing, but with your hard earned compensation.

Its because of you that this has become the most frequented Redskins forum in the world.

BTW, there is only one pair of XXXL shirts left, but there are PLENTY of XXL,XL, and L left for anyone interested in supporting the cause. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived