Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attn: File Sharing Experts

StevieInferior

well, never let it be said I let any opportunity pass by.

Try PODCASTS. You can find some great stuff on any podcast directory, BUT

the BEST podcasts are on

www.bangcartoon.com

Here is the podcast page

http://www.bangcartoon.com/podcasts/

Try the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour.. it's the NFL from a decidedly different point of view. If I do say so myself, and I do, it's hilarious.

You can find it on ITunes as well.

We have Skinscast.. some of our ES brethren make a Redskins hour each week, JimmiJo is the leader of the crew, it is a great fan hour. You can find it on ITunes too.

We have two music shows both of which are musicians you've never heard before.

The Bang Music Hour is a rock and roll show, it can go anywhere from alternative to metal. The bands featured are unsigned independent artists from all over the world. This week we have artists from the US, UK, Norway ,New Zealand, and more.

The Spahn Ranch Dance Party is more of a country show, Again, unsigned independent musicians,, this show bills itself as "nearly 60 minutes of Twang, Crunch and Dirty Jokes. It's fun, if i do say so, and i do. It focuses on alt country, rockabilly, psychobilly. Me, I don't like country, but I like the show. It's like country with some energy, and not at all like the formulaic country the radio spews out.

The Red Hot Sports Chick is Anita Marks, host of the afternoon show on ESPN 1300 in Baltimore. She puts her interviews on our site as podcasts, this month she has Leslie Visser, recently inducted into the HOF.

So there you go.

Try something new.

And that goes for the rest of you, too.

~Bang

Question: Why is the speed always slow for almost everything? Is it just that way, or am I not searching correctly?

Number of seeders (people sharing) versus number of leechers ( people downloading) will slow it down if there is a lot more leechers than seeders. Also your settings can be configured wrong ( u/l speed vs d/l speed) I use ABC bitorrent and got my max upload set to 6 KB/s and can run d/l at 140 to 150 kb/s with a lot of leechers. Some go faster yet but it depends on number of people seeding. If 3 people seeding and 145 leeching it will run slower than 145 seeding and 3 leeching.

Archived