Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis and Lloyd at Wizards Game

CPstretch

i was at the game... he got a huge applause when they showed him on the screen... i spent the rest of the fourth staring at him and brandon lloyd from the 400's section.... great game, sucks the wizards lost ( i'm a knicks fan, though)

Weird

i was at the game... he got a huge applause when they showed him on the screen... i spent the rest of the fourth staring at him and brandon lloyd from the 400's section.... great game, sucks the wizards lost ( i'm a knicks fan, though)

That's a little gay..Not that there is anything wrong with that.:laugh:

Haha, yeah I was at the game and I saw him and Lloyd there, I also think Springs was there as well, he was at the corner near the locker room.. But yeah, he was having fun, there were two kids next to him and Lloyd who were going nuts for the fan of the game thing on the jumbo tron and they were cheering them on.. haha.

I also saw him go nuts when Arenas got hit by LeBron and they didn't call a foul, that's when Arenas and Eddie got T'd up.. He was up and yelling at Marshall who shot the free throw and he missed 1.

woah man
zflag.gif

last time I checked, people go to the game to watch the game, not other men in the audience

relax guys, i wasn't being 100% serious

i don't get to see players in person like some of you guys, so when i do see them its a pretty big deal to me i guess

and of course i paid attention to the game... my boy flip murray had 21!

I was at the game also- Clinton was all over the place. As soon as he walked in, my cousin looked at me and pointed him out, he couldn't even see his face but could tell it was Portis by the hat and the way he walked. Just before tipoff, Jeffries went over and gave him a hug, and throughout the game Clinton was just as excited as every fan there.

Also, the kids sitting next to Lloyd were crazy animated, taking their shirts off and dancing throughout the game and Lloyd kept giving them high fives and encouraging them. Great to see how these guys are immersing themselves in the Washington sports community.

Hey just cus a couple people go to a game together don't make them friends. I went to the Redskins/Cowboys game last year with my now ex-girlfriend's roommate (who is NOT hot in the least and is largely responsible for our breakup).

Though, she was a Cowboys fan so it was kind of worth it :D

Wait you went to a skins cowboys game with a cowboy fan and she wasn't hot?lol

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c2%7c%7cclinton+portis%7c1125084063323127%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=2&tag=2

that should work.. if it doesn't go to gettyimages.com, the sports section and type in clinton portis

although, i guess i run the risk of being called a fag again because apparently posters here don't understand/comprehend embellishment

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c2%7c%7cclinton+portis%7c1125084063323127%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=2&tag=2

that should work.. if it doesn't go to gettyimages.com, the sports section and type in clinton portis

although, i guess i run the risk of being called a fag again because apparently posters here don't understand/comprehend embellishment

Hopefully you realize they were just joking.

Great to see how these guys are immersing themselves in the Washington sports community.

Ahhh yes, is it me or does it seem as if Joe Gibbs transforms everyone into a community / family / team minded group of individuals..... man I cant wait 4 the season to start already !!!

Archived