Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins paint job for Tony Stewart Please!

sjnjr

Man... i wish that years and years ago when i got into Nascar that i knew Joe Gibbs had a racing team. Unfortunately I didnt and i became a Jeff Gordon fan. ( i know i know. dont make fun of me.) Now i think its too late to switch and become a tony stewart fan just cause of gibbs. What do I do???

It's never too late. Come away from the dark side and into the light. :)

Does anyone think it's weird that Gibbs racing is supplying engines, parts, and technical support to Hall of Fame racing owned by Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach? That's just weird.

They had an awesome Tony Stewart Redskins racing helmet on display at Homestead last year that was much cooler looking than Bobby's. I tried asking the people at the display if they knew where I could purchase one, but none of them seem to know anything. I did get a picture of myself sitting in Tony's car. :D

Needless to say, I'm a big Smoke fan! I was at Homestead when he won both of his Championships - very cool!

Like I said I don't know **** about Nascar. But I know when a moron corrects me and he's wrong.And no I'm not talking about you I'm talking about Mudslide.

I wasn't correcting you. From your statment it seemed like tony stewart no longer raced for joe Gibbs so I was asking if he had left.

Thats right... hes a big redskin fan. But it would be cooler if it was Tony.... or maybe Gordon :silly:

I was thinking especially because of the relationship between FedEx, Snyder, and Gibbs.

Gordon - yak! Although I despise him less than Jimmie Johnson (at least at the moment).

haha... but would that make me a bandwagoner? ive been a gordon fan for about 8-9 years.

I dont follow NASCAR, but it sounds to me like you arent all that attached.

I suppose you arent allowed to root for both?

I dont follow NASCAR, but it sounds to me like you arent all that attached.

I suppose you arent allowed to root for both?

Honestly.. after 8-9 years of people saying " What ur a Gordon fan? Gordon is a fag." it wears on you. The only reason why im getting a little tired of it. If he would just retire .. i could move on.

I was a B. Labonte Fan cus he was gibbs racing, and Tony S was my #2... now that Bobby moved on, GO TONY STEWART

My husband and I never got into NASCAR until Joe Gibbs did. So we started out as Dale Jarrett fans, then moved on to Bobby Labonte and now Tony Stewart. Does anyone remember the t-shirt that came out I guess when Dale was driving the first year for Gibbs. It had a NASCAR helmet and a Redskins helmet on it and said (I think) "POWER HOUSE RACING". It was the first NASCAR t-shirt my husband ever bought. It was great.

Did you all see Tony Stewart on the Redskins sideline for the Skins - boys game at Fedex last year? He was chillin in his Redskins hoody. :logo:
That was the coolest **** I ever saw . I've been a Redskins fan all my life and been watchin' nascar as long. And a Tony Stewart fan since he was in USAC. So that was best game for me all year ,domination of dallas and my driver there on the sidelines.

Did you all see Tony Stewart on the Redskins sideline for the Skins - boys game at Fedex last year? He was chillin in his Redskins hoody. :logo:

That was right after he won the nascar championship!!!!

...and getting his picture taken with CP. There's one I'd like to have.

Hey Coach Gibbs, How about putting Smoke in a Redskins car for a 1 race deal? Home Depot will probably go along with it since they are also a 'Skins sponsor. Personally I think it would be sweet to see a Redskins car take a checkered flag and then have Tony climb the fence wearing a 'Skins helmet!

This is the best idea ever!

Archived