Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it too expensive to pay?

Bhutanibeast

My buddy and i were thinking about paying $170 per ticket for the redskins giants game in DEcember on saturday night. The tickets are in section 222 and row 14. I am assuming they are not obstructed view tickets. Is $170 too much or should i jump at the offer? Just want to know the views of fellow educated redskins fans.

My buddy and i were thinking about paying $170 per ticket for the redskins giants game in DEcember on saturday night. The tickets are in section 222 and row 14. I am assuming they are not obstructed view tickets. Is $170 too much or should i jump at the offer? Just want to know the views of fellow educated redskins fans.

Its reasonable. I sell mine for 350 in section 228.

The pillars are in Rows 13 and 14, right in the middle of the section. So it's possible your left or right shoulder will be rubbing up against a pillar, and it's possible you'd have to stand and lean forward to see the left/right side of the field. I would get a seat number before I bought tickets described like this (beware of seats in the low to mid teens). Seats on or close to the aisle would be very nice.

Tough call. Games around the holidays tend to have lots of tickets available by the time they roll around. If I were you, I would wait and go to the game without tickets, you should be able to score some in the parking lot for a lot less than $170. Some people like to have peace of mind however.

Archived