Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe Bryant switching to #24

Bonef1de

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2421874

Bryant will hang up his No. 8 jersey, sources sayBy Darren Rovell

ESPN.com

Kobe Bryant's fans might have to buy another jersey next season. That's because multiple sources have told ESPN.com that Bryant will change his number to 24 next season

In order for a player to change jersey numbers at will, he either has to change teams or have the team inform the league of the decision more than six months in advance. Players who stay with the same team must have worn the same number for four seasons or longer. Sources say the Lakers informed the league of Bryant's wish to change his number by this year's March 3 deadline.

It's because he's a huge Shawn Springs fan. ;)

I know that basketball jerseys are a huge market so I gotta wonder if this is about the money or what.

this was all over sports radio and tv today. Who cares? is it that slow a sports week? can we not find enough to talk about between the NBA and NHL playoffs, the NFL draft and MLB?

Thanks for adding such a great post to this thread.If you didn't care why open and read this ****.I'll agree with one thing you said though. Icould care less what the rapists wears.

Archived