Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Future Salary Cap Question

OneEyedCheshire

I searched and couldn't find anything about this after going through a bunch of Lavar threads, so I thought I might as well risk asking to settle my curiousity...

I was wondering if Lavar will count against our salary cap anymore after this season? To go along with this, if he does not count against the cap in future years, how much a year did cutting him free up?

instead of wasting everyones time like the above posters (-1) I will answer your question

we will not have any dead cap from his contract once this season is over with.

why dont we all save our own collective time and STOP talking about lavar freakin arrington? and assisting someone in following requests or guidlines is not time wasted.

instead of wasting everyones time like the above posters (-1) I will answer your question

we will not have any dead cap from his contract once this season is over with.

Thank you for your response. So will there be any dead cap this year? Since he was released, I was under the impression there would be zero dollar effect to the Skins.

I cant believe the morons who cant read, wrong forum genius. If you can read, and still decided to post this thread in the stadium, then you truely are an ignorant individual, not deserving of posting rights.

Archived