Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need Green Parking. Will you take $600.00?

HOF44

setting the bar kinda high there arent we?

Think about it..cost is $350 for the season...how many people think it's worth a $250 profit to give up their parking for the whole season considering they just paid $218/game for their pair of lower level seats. My guess is nobody.

That being said............good luck in your quest for a pass HOF44.

Think about it..cost is $350 for the season...how many people think it's worth a $250 profit to give up their parking for the whole season considering they just paid $218/game for their pair of lower level seats. My guess is nobody.

I will get one, I had one for every game last season. I figure people are selling them to brokers, so why not sell them to a real fan. I figure a broker is probably not giving them more than 600.00 thus my price.

I can get them from a broker right now for 770.00. So I was hoping to take out the middleman.

If people get rid of their tickets and sell their parking separate then you might have a chance.

If people get rid of their tickets and sell their parking separate then you might have a chance.

Most people sell the whole package to the broker...tickets and parking included. Brokers for the most part only get the passes as part of the package...they're not buying them individually...then they split them up and sell them to maximize profit

Parking is a real problem if you don't have passes.

While there may be people who don't need their passes for whatever reason, they are probably not perusing this site. The ones that do see HOF's post need their passes!

Green passes on eBay are consistently going for over $700, so $600 would be a good deal for HOF. I wish him luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6622422548&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D6622422548%26fvi%3D1

I won a green season pass on ebay last night. Paid 705 + 8.95 shipping. A little more than I wanted to pay, but what are you gonna do? If we go on to have a great season this will be a bargain price. If we don't do so well I probably could have waited and got them cheaper a game at a time.

I won a green season pass on ebay last night. Paid 705 + 8.95 shipping. A little more than I wanted to pay, but what are you gonna do? If we go on to have a great season this will be a bargain price. If we don't do so well I probably could have waited and got them cheaper a game at a time.

Congrats on you find! Just be glad that is still cheaper than what I ended up paying for mine last year and once you go to an ES Tailgate it makes it ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats on you find! Just be glad that is still cheaper than what I ended up paying for mine last year and once you go to an ES Tailgate it makes it ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That is true.

Turns out the lady I bought them from is a big skins fan. Has club seats they use and some regular admission they use that came with a green pass, but they all drive in together. Told her about ES, she joined last night.

Congrats on the parking pass find.

Now that she's sold you the passes for twice face value and you've posted some clues as to her identity..i.e. old lady, ebay auction ending last night, multiple tickets including club, green parking, ES member that joined last night... etc .. maybe Danny will get his ticket office sleuths on it and demand a cut of her windfall or revoke the old lady's tickets and parking passes.

Thanks a lot Bob.

Of course I am just kidding.........................congrats again on the pass and see you at the ES Tailgates.

Congrats on the parking pass find.

Now that she's sold you the passes for twice face value and you've posted some clues as to her identity..i.e. old lady, ebay auction ending last night, multiple tickets including club, green parking, ES member that joined last night... etc .. maybe Danny will get his ticket office sleuths on it and demand a cut of her windfall or revoke the old lady's tickets and parking passes.

Thanks a lot Bob.

Of course I am just kidding.........................congrats again on the pass and see you at the ES Tailgates.

I'm making your name tag and its gonna say "Cuddles" :laugh::laugh:

Just saw a green pass go for 796.01 on ebay. Unbelievable, the prices for these this year.

yeah. i am really struggling with these prices. i did purchase my season tickets, but i dont know...i think i am going to sell them. i am a working man, its so hard for me to justify these crazy prices.

You think the redskins would do somewhat of a better job revoking people selling tickets/passes at inflated prices....

1. It's really just selling them at a price that people are willing to pay. See gas prices.

2. Do the Redskins really have time to police every website? Unlikely that they even want to, they got their money, now it's time to get a winning team on the field.

3. Never take your paying customers for granted. In other words, if I as the Redskins revoke somebody's ticket, then I have fight with them, refund the money, find another buyer, get the money from them. It doesn't seem like alot of aggravation, but it's more than I would want to expend.

Archived