Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scouts Inc. 7-Round Mock Draft

JCB

Guest santana4prez
I don't think we should go DE in that situation...and if we do get Tapp, I think he'd have to be a LB, too small for DE

You could be right but some people said the same thing about Dwight Freeney and look how that panned out. Thats the beauty of the draft. Guys who have flaws in their games, physical or mental ,can prove gurus wrong and become great players.

Darrell Tapp plays faster than 4.8. There are several UMD quarterbacks who know that. Darrell's upside is in the intangibles, the intangibles are what make players great. Not 40 times.

And his major positive is his increidble leg stregnth. He can bullrush incredibly well because even despite his weight, he is able to get leverage on 6-3, 300+ pound guys and just drive them right back to the QB and do a quick rip move to get the sack. That is a key component to his game. That and his incredible first step

He would be a great character guy and leader to have on the team also. Personally though the Hokies I really want are Jonathon Lewis at DT, and James Anderson at OLB

And his major positive is his increidble leg stregnth. He can bullrush incredibly well because even despite his weight, he is able to get leverage on 6-3, 300+ pound guys and just drive them right back to the QB and do a quick rip move to get the sack. That is a key component to his game. That and his incredible first step

He would be a great character guy and leader to have on the team also. Personally though the Hokies I really want are Jonathon Lewis at DT, and James Anderson at OLB

You have good taste....too bad they will be gone by our turn.

Archived