Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mayock on NFL network

thebeast21

Does anyone like Mayock on NFLTA... over the weekend he was saying how Ernie Sims should be the Packers pick in the first round... what an idiot... Kiper and many others have him going to the Eagles at 14 which i would love because i mean who is going to win that battle Sims or Sellers... just a rant about how Mayock is retarded:2cents:

Does anyone like Mayock on NFLTA... over the weekend he was saying how Ernie Sims should be the Packers pick in the first round... what an idiot... Kiper and many others have him going to the Eagles at 14 which i would love because i mean who is going to win that battle Sims or Sellers... just a rant about how Mayock is retarded:2cents:

How is that retarded? He can cover very well and is very athletic and can tackle well. The only knock on him is that he is short and here are a list of players who were to short to be stars in the NFL. Johnathon Vilma, Antonio Pierce, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Dwight Freeney, Warrick Dunn.

How is that retarded? He can cover very well and is very athletic and can tackle well. The only knock on him is that he is short and here are a list of players who were to short to be stars in the NFL. Johnathon Vilma, Antonio Pierce, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Dwight Freeney, Warrick Dunn.

Good post! Another short one that some might remember... Darrell Green...;)

I've been pretty neutral on the guy, but my friends pointed out someting about him that I can't overlook now. His voice sounds very...um, well, it has somewhat of a lisssssp. It was very noticable during his coverage of the combine, because it was mainly voice over while off camera. Ever since it was pointed out I notice it more and more.

Archived