Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick Video of Cromartie

sabadahabada

i've been on love with Cromartie all offseason and I really want him here BADLY! Look at that clip and watch his stride. He takes 2 steps to go 5 yards! Thats friggin BLAZIN! I dont think the league would let us draft him because our secondary would be too deadly! He is exactly like Taylor but a corner. He could start as shared time with Wright at nickel and rest his injury about half the season like Rogers and then put him at full time 3rd CB nickel corner!

Sean Taylor

Adam Archuleta

Pierson Prioleau

Shawn Springs

Carlos Rogers

Kenny Wright

Antonio Cromartie?

If i wasn't a skins fan I would never want to play us!

Its strange... I have been looking around the net at other forums... and nobody mentions Cromartie as a 1st rounder on any of the teams I have viewed... that might just be to our advantage, mabybe we can actually get away with getting him early 2nd instead of mid to late 1st. This is very exciting.... I have been wanting cromartie for a while now.

Cowboys fans are drooling over the possibility of getting him with the 18th pick. They seem to be split over Manny Lawson and Cromartie.

oh please that video doesnt mean ****. He is playing against Duke and they are up 49-7.

Im not necessarily talking about the the play, im referring moreso to the way he actually moves on the field and the way he's built looks a lot like the way taylor moves and looks on the field, they got that same stride and dominating presence.

He is a beast, I just don't see how he falls to #53. /QUOTE]

OMG it annoys the heck outta me when people say that! NO #$%& he is not gonna be there at #53 we are entertaining the possibility of trading up. Don't be so dumb people! If we were looking at Bush or Young and serious about getting them how stupid would you sound to say I can't see them falling to #53! DUH! Read all the posts of thoughts and plans of trading up!

Being a terp fan, you should also know what he did against you guys the previous year... He is a special player and I think he would excel under G. Williams.

Exactly, if this guys was such a terp fan he would've known that Cromartie picked a pass off and took it to the house on them...

Cowboys fans are drooling over the possibility of getting him with the 18th pick. They seem to be split over Manny Lawson and Cromartie.

I seriously doubt the Cowboys go for a Corner with their first. They have Newman and Henry(whom they gave a HUGE contract to last year)

maybe it's just me but i see no similarity between taylor and him....and about the stride...if anything cromartie's stride is quicker than taylors....who knows maybe i'm crazy :rolleyes:

also......i thought the video was gonna be a pretty long one from all the things u guys were saying about him through watching the thing but it was just ONE PLAY? :laugh:

yea he looks pretty athletic, plus hed probly be a nice fit with the skins. hed go well with the physical secondary we have, and this year we could leave him as 3rd-4th corner and let him heal. im just worried about how serious that injury is. i think the guy is a gamble.

Archived