Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Tampa Playoff game

riggz2005

i was watchin game of the week today and it was the skins vs tampa playoff game from last season...and at the end of the show they showed all the skins players in the huddle jumping up and down..now i dont know if i was just hearing things or were they all chanting " Tha U..Tha U..Tha U"? It sounded pretty similar to that...So if anyone knows what im talkin about and has seen it, let me know if that was actually what they were chanting. I found it pretty funny that they would be chanting that.

thanx

HTTR

:point2sky :logo: :helmet:

How bout that block by Portis on Quarles in that game. That's the best block I've ever seen a running back lay in the history of the NFL. Cold ****ed him, knocked him the ____ out!. Then he goes to the sidelines and starts jawing it up with his boys, "Did you see me put him to sleep? He was sleepin'!" CP is the toughest runningback in the league.

How bout that block by Portis on Quarles in that game. That's the best block I've ever seen a running back lay in the history of the NFL. Cold ****ed him, knocked him the ____ out!. Then he goes to the sidelines and starts jawing it up with his boys, "Did you see me put him to sleep? He was sleepin'!" CP is the toughest runningback in the league.

oh i know. i loved that one. itspretty cool how tough he is. i love that man. by far my favorite running back in the league.

Correction, people WANTED him gone. Now he is gone, get used to it, he's not coming back.

:laugh: and who cares what nicknames a player comes up with anyway? As if his nickname of "the U" was some wonderful achievement. Just for people that may not know, a nickname is normally something OTHER people give to you, not something you give yourself. See the hogs, smurfs, and the posse for good examples. ;)

:laugh: and who cares what nicknames a player comes up with anyway? As if his nickname of "the U" was some wonderful achievement. Just for people that may not know, a nickname is normally something OTHER people give to you, not something you give yourself. See the hogs, smurfs, and the posse for good examples. ;)

And even better, Lavar came up with a nickname that already existed.:applause: Maybe he wasn't feelin his alma matter.

Archived