Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice Looking Moss Pro Bowl Jerseys

HOF44

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine in the mail.....finally. Only took 2 weeks...oh well...thats ebay for you.

It is definilty worth it to me ($99 with shipping). Everything is stitched and stitched really well....the #'s, letters, logo's, patches and stars on the side.

....actually the white jersey material "may" be that of a replica but the difference from Authentic material and replica material is so small that I dont think its a big deal at all and im not even sure its different thats how small the difference is.

I put my CP authentic up against it and the material difference is so minute that I cant tell. Honestly though they may have worn the jerseys made in this material due to the Heat in Hawaii...just a thought.

Anyway its worth the $99...if its not an authentic then they fooled me.

I got mine in the mail.....finally. Only took 2 weeks...oh well...thats ebay for you.

It is definilty worth it to me ($99 with shipping).

I put my CP authentic up against it and the material difference is so minute that I cant tell. Honestly though they may have worn the jerseys made in this material due to the Heat in Hawaii...just a thought.

Anyway its worth the $99...if its not an authentic then they fooled me.

I agree completley with RedkinsNation. These are sweet jerseys. It looked so nice my wife wanted one and another guy in my office ordered one.

Archived