Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Love the Skins vs Cowgirls Primetime but...

ScottnSharrer

I always love seeing Skins vs Cowgirls get national TV airings, but for the last 4 years it has caused me problems. I met my wife 4 1/2 years ago (ironically 2 weeks after we lost to Dallas that season) and she is a die-hard cowboys fan (how the hell we get along I don't know). But last year was the first year I was once again happy to see us play the Cowgirls on Primetime. Hopefully they won't let me down this year, the agony those losses put me through are too much for me these days.

I always love seeing Skins vs Cowgirls get national TV airings, but for the last 4 years it has caused me problems. I met my wife 4 1/2 years ago (ironically 2 weeks after we lost to Dallas that season) and she is a die-hard cowboys fan (how the hell we get along I don't know). But last year was the first year I was once again happy to see us play the Cowgirls on Primetime. Hopefully they won't let me down this year, the agony those losses put me through are too much for me these days.

So what'd she do last year when you jumped up off the couch, pumped one fist in the air, and used the other to point at her while yelling "IN YOUR FACE!!!" at the top of your lungs?

So what'd she do last year when you jumped up off the couch, pumped one fist in the air, and used the other to point at her while yelling "IN YOUR FACE!!!" at the top of your lungs?

I was actually in Texas (San Angelos) for 3 months last year and that is where I was for that game. Sitting in a Sports Bar, packed full of cowboy fans, wearing all my skins attire, running for my life when the game ended.

yeah dude, you know its true love when you can see past the cowboy fan thing

They say love is blind, but this is getting rediculous. Next thing you know George Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton will be hanging out together. That will be the day ;)

They say love is blind, but this is getting rediculous. Next thing you know George Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton will be hanging out together. That will be the day ;)

They actually do hang out and talk quite frequently. Been on several sixty minute type shows.

And if my wife was a cowboys fan i'd have her prance around in skimpy dallas cheerleader outfits during the games ;) :dallasuck

And of course she'd help me polish my uhh... spear... as well hehe.

how about this for bad apples:

first year I have bought season tickets, (Split, half season) and the game i am looking most forard to is the cowgirls game - nov. 5th.

that is my first wedding anniversary :doh:

I feel ya...its my girlfriends birthday :doh: looks like we're both screwed. :whip:

My sister is a diehard if only to piss off the rest of us. When Dallas scored its one and only touchdown at Fedex did you happen to hear that one person clapping over the dead silence? That was her. :laugh:

:dallasuck

Archived