Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could some of you test-play my audio file on my site ?

Mickalino

The reason I need other people to check this for me is because the last time I installed this file on my site, it allowed me to play it on my computer, but when other people tried to play it, it said they couldnt play it without a license. But I think I have it fixed now. Could some of you see if the audio file works for you....it should play automatically, but if not, the media player should appear at the bottom of the page....

http://www.mickellis.net/services.html

Don't quit your day job.

:laugh:

Must be my speakers

:D

Seriously, what was the problem ?

I noticed the 2nd time I burned the CD recording, there was a lot of static, is that what you're hearing ? Or you honestly think my singing needs work ? Go ahead and be honest with me, I can handle the truth.

Seriously, what was the problem ?

I noticed the 2nd time I burned the CD recording, there was a lot of static, is that what you're hearing ? Or you honestly think my singing needs work ? Go ahead and be honest with me, I can handle the truth.

Just messin with ya Bro. My computer loaded the song within 3 to 5 seconds, and started playing. The sound quality is pretty good, and I didn't notice any static.

The singing it's self was just alright for me Dawg.

wink.gif

Just messin with ya Bro. My computer loaded the song within 3 to 5 seconds, and started playing. The sound quality is pretty good, and I didn't notice any static.

The singing it's self was just alright for me Dawg.

wink.gif

Cool.....then it musta been the speakers :)

All i hear is beeping, steady tone like your hooked up to a machine in the hospital, and you just died.... ____________________________

heh

nm, had to replug in my headphones lol damn jack is screwy, it worked that time

omg my ears, i think the beeping was better *runs*

All i hear is beeping, steady tone like your hooked up to a machine in the hospital, and you just died.... ____________________________

heh

nm, had to replug in my headphones lol damn jack is screwy, it worked that time

omg my ears, i think the beeping was better *runs*

Man, you guys are so cruel, jerkin my chain like this

For just one moment, could you forget that I'm a Scott Stapp fan :)

Some honest constructive criticism coming... you might want to give it another shot. I don't think your singing was up to snuff. Sorry. :whoknows:

The silver lining is that the national anthem is a tough song to sing. I couldn't do it.

Well, I know my singing can't be all that shabby, since I was approached by a member of an NFL team's entertainment management. Maybe something happened to the sound quality of the disc when I transferred it to the hard drive, who knows.

But thanks for the input.

Any specifics on how I could improve it, since you think it wasn't up to par ?

Don't quit your day job. :laugh:

Co-sign. Honestly, that whole rendition was just peppered with parts that just sounded... off. You might want to consider having someone coach you on the whole singing thing (or stick to modeling, that seems to suit you much better). But hey, atleast you did a MUCH better job than Aretha Franklin and Aaron Neville singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl.

Ironically, I hate American Idol :doh:

Honestly. Get a voice coach. You're no superstar, but you have a trainable voice.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to sing/record with a backing band track...atleast for reference to know when you really are off key. If you can't hear that when you listen to it yourself, I suggest sticking to poundin' the drums. ;)

The reason I need other people to check this for me is because the last time I installed this file on my site, it allowed me to play it on my computer, but when other people tried to play it, it said they couldnt play it without a license. But I think I have it fixed now. Could some of you see if the audio file works for you....it should play automatically, but if not, the media player should appear at the bottom of the page....

http://www.mickellis.net/services.html

I have DSL and the song didn't start playing for at least 10 seconds after I logged on. FYI.

Archived