Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tail gate Pass

UMDSKINS

Gentlemen & Ladies,

I have season tickets as well as the season Tailgate club pass. The tailgate club pass is a pregame all you can eat bbq in the statdium as well as cheerleader performances, games and autograph sessions with ex-redskins great. I just wanted to gauge the response from the extremeskins family...If I were to sell the tailgate club pass for the entire season at face value would anyone be interested?

Thanks,

UMDKINS

No offense, but people interested in face value tailgate club tickets can not only get them from the team, but they can also receive an upgrade on their seats by getting them.....

But no matter, good luck in your efforts to sell.....

No offense, but people interested in face value tailgate club tickets can not only get them from the team, but they can also receive an upgrade on their seats by getting them.....

But no matter, good luck in your efforts to sell.....

No offense to you jwebst.......but people must pay a $1495 initiation fee per ticket for the privilege of upgrading their tickets and paying $51/game face value per wristband for cold bbq and the same old tired food week after week.

Ebay on a game by game basis would definitely unload them at least at face value..I know that it did last year.

No offense to you jwebst.......but people must pay a $1495 initiation fee per ticket for the privilege of upgrading their tickets and paying $51/game face value per wristband for cold bbq and the same old tired food week after week.

Ebay on a game by game basis would definitely unload them at least at face value..I know that it did last year.

Fox,

You misunderstood what I was saying... I'm not knocking people who pay the fees to be a part of the tailgate club.

All I'm saying is that I get offers to be in that club all the time.... and any ticket holder would be better suited going to the team to get the tailgate club passes because it would allow them to upgrade their tickets.

To buy the tailgate club passes from someone without receving an official upgrade from the team would be a waste, IMO.

jwebst1, I see the point you're trying to make, but I think you are forgetting something. There are two fees associated with tailgate club membership when you buy from the Redskins. One fee is the one-time initiation fee, which is currently $1,495. Another fee, is the $515 fee which is an annual fee. Neither of these fees has anything to do with paying for the seats, which is another fee altogether.

I believe what UMDSKINS is offering is the tailgate club package for one year for $515 per pass, which allows you to bypass the initiation fee of $1,495. Therefore, one would not necessarily be better suited buying the tailgate club package directly from the Redskins, as that would involve an additional $1,495.

jwebst1, I see the point you're trying to make, but I think you are forgetting something. There are two fees associated with tailgate club membership when you buy from the Redskins. One fee is the one-time initiation fee, which is currently $1,495. Another fee, is the $515 fee which is an annual fee. Neither of these fees has anything to do with paying for the seats, which is another fee altogether.

I believe what UMDSKINS is offering is the tailgate club package for one year for $515 per pass, which allows you to bypass the initiation fee of $1,495. Therefore, one would not necessarily be better suited buying the tailgate club package directly from the Redskins, as that would involve an additional $1,495.

Thank you for explaining the point that I made Mark......

For $103 I could take my wife to The Palm instead of cold BBQ.

Thank you for explaining the point that I made Mark......

For $103 I could take my wife to The Palm instead of cold BBQ.

I'd have to agree with you. I might pay half that much, if I wasn't already entrenched in my own tailgate party, and knowing that the tailgate pass includes access to the club level after the game (which UMDSKINS didn't mention). That's kind of cool, because you can do the 5th quarter celebration thing, and you can lounge around in the club section and watch a late game on DirectTV while everybody else is stuck in traffic.

That's kind of cool, because you can do the 5th quarter celebration thing, and you can lounge around in the club section and watch a late game on DirectTV while everybody else is stuck in traffic.

The 5th quarter thing sounds kinda fun....if the Skins win and if it's an early game......if you can scrounge up some tailgate passes cheaply enough..(a lot of if's)

Have you ever done that?

The 5th quarter thing sounds kinda fun....if the Skins win and if it's an early game......if you can scrounge up some tailgate passes cheaply enough..(a lot of if's)

Have you ever done that?

I did it for 2 games a couple years ago. I thought they kind of rush you out about an hour after the game. They should at least let you hang and watch TV until the parking lots clear.

I did it for 2 games a couple years ago. I thought they kind of rush you out about an hour after the game. They should at least let you hang and watch TV until the parking lots clear.

Thanks! I tailgate as well, so I'm not terribly interested in the pre-game festivities, but hanging out afterwards sounds fun....but not to be chased out after an hour....and not for those prices.......thanks, again!

Thanks! I tailgate as well, so I'm not terribly interested in the pre-game festivities, but hanging out afterwards sounds fun....but not to be chased out after an hour....and not for those prices.......thanks, again!

I've been on the club level MANY times after a game and they have NEVER pushed us out after an hour. We have spent several hours there on many occasions. The only time I remember things kind of dying down early was after a loss after a night game against the Ravens...

I've been on the club level MANY times after a game and they have NEVER pushed us out after an hour. We have spent several hours there on many occasions. The only time I remember things kind of dying down early was after a loss after a night game against the Ravens...

The 2 games I went to when they pretty much shut everything down after about an hour were the last year spurrier coached.

The 2 games I went to when they pretty much shut everything down after about an hour were the last year spurrier coached.

Yeah...I think they may have changed that...especially since people are now paying to get access through TD Club and Tailgate Club etc....

The place is rocking with bands on both sides of the stadium and it goes on for at least 2-3 hours after a win..longer for 1pm games..crowds are a bit more subdued and more into watching the postgame or getting out of there after a loss.

Archived