Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona won

Likely, they weren't playing from behind and so they passed less and ran more. Plus, you do what works. If he's averaging 7.3 yards per carry, you keep giving it to him. Plus maybe Springs did a better job covering him than Smoot did. I can buy that Springs is a better corner than smoot. He's not better than Bailey, but Smoot, maybe.

The Cardinals winning this game really doesn't surprise me. That huge O-Line can definitely run block. It also kinda validates to me how good the Skins are. If the Cards had been blown out today I would have been really worried about the Philly game. Now I feel like we won a hard fought game against a pretty good team last week and things look a little brighter for the Monday Night game.

Yeah, I am beginning to realize the Cards are for real.

I like McGinnis and his defense. But he does have some real talent on that offense also, with Plummer, Boston, and Davis....and Jones too?

Anyway, glad they are not in the division anymore.

But next year, I'm sure Bidwell will wreck it all. Boston to the Cryboys. Plummer to the Whiners. Bidwell to the beach.

I was at the game and even though I did not have a real rooting interest in either team I was kind of pulling for the Cardinals to make our win last week seem a little more legit!

Jones had a big day running all over the Seahawks D, I hope Davis can have similar success in November.

Archived