Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Impeachment Whispers Grow

altair4

"If the president says 'We made mistakes,' fine, let's move on," said Rep. Michael E. Capuano (D-Mass.). "But if he lied to get America into a war, I can't imagine anything more impeachable."

Full Story at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/24/AR2006032402248.html

Really...if the Repubs can go for impeachment over "misconduct", then why not lieing to go to war? The latter is far more reprehensible to my mind.

This may also explain why the Bush shills have been astroturfing here so much lately....more and more people agree that it is time to rid this nation of the Plague of the Bush Family.

Let' s see... an article written by a liberal "journalist", published by an agenda-driven left-wing rag, and everyone quoted in the article is from a liberal northeastern state or a Democratic congressman.

And what a bunch of hypocrites. Of course, no support from these empty souls when Klinton was impeached for LYING to the American people UNDER OATH and on TV.

Let' s see... an article written by a liberal "journalist", published by an agenda-driven left-wing rag, and everyone quoted in the article is from a liberal northeastern state or a Democratic congressman.

And what a bunch of hypocrites. Of course, no support from these empty souls when Klinton was impeached for LYING to the American people UNDER OATH and on TV.

Well, nobody died because of Clinton's lies.

Let me get this straight. Lying about a sexual dalliance is the same order of magnitude as lying about WMD to the world, and then sending other peoples children to war to die?

These Karing Kompassionate Kristians really have their priorities straight.

Make War, not Love......:doh:

Let me get this straight. Lying about a sexual dalliance is the same order of magnitude as lying about WMD to the world, and then sending other peoples children to war to die?

Lying is lying. It's against the law when you're under oath.

And you might want to wait for ABC to finish publishing the Saddam papers before you talk about WMD's

See the last post. One is a far-flung left-wing inspired theory. The other is a FACT. Is lying uder oath a crime or not? It is, and it's called perjury.

I think some Serbs would disagree with that

Serbs were killed as a result of Bill getting a BJ?

First, you need to prove that Bush has lied about Iraq II. You can't, so don't bother responding with the typical drivel. Secondly, LYING UNDER OATH is a crime AND that has been proven. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

OK, while I take my toke, can you tell me what Iraq and Saddam had to do with 9/11? And where are the WMD's? What was the threat again?

Lying is lying. It's against the law when you're under oath.

And you might want to wait for ABC to finish publishing the Saddam papers before you talk about WMD's

So your position is that if you lie, not under oath it is a lesser crime, even if other people are dieing because of it?

Why does this have to turn into a Christian thing?

See the last post. One is a far-flung left-wing inspired theory. The other is a FACT. Is lying uder oath a crime or not? It is, and it's called perjury.

Theory? Lying about the WMD is the least if this administrations crimes. Exposing CIA personnel, mis=appropriating BILLIONS of dollars unaccounted for, giving no-bid contracts to corporations that admin members are ex-board members of, etc, etc. They all need to be tried for treason...

Theory? Lying about the WMD is the least if this administrations crimes. Exposing CIA personnel, mis=appropriating BILLIONS of dollars unaccounted for, giving no-bid contracts to corporations that admin members are ex-board members of, etc, etc. They all need to be tried for treason...

Sir, you have no basis in fact for your infantile assertions. You echo the rhetoric of your fathers and their ilk such as International Answer.

So your position is that if you lie, not under oath it is a lesser crime, even if other people are dieing because of it?

Provide proof he lied, then you can say it.

Keep in mind, I saw photos before I went into Iraq. I'm still here, three years later, saying the Iraqi's were moving something out of known WMD bunkers before the war. ABC is about to vindicate me, as they have Mad Mike with the Saddam/Bin Laden connection

Why does this have to turn into a Christian thing?

It isnt. I said Kristian...and that was in reply to the "Klinton" remark. They seek to justify their lies by pointing to some one elses mis-deeds. Not a sign of a responsible viewpoint.

It isnt. I said Kristian...and that was in reply to the "Klinton" remark. They seek to justify their lies by pointing to some one elses mis-deeds. Not a sign of a responsible viewpoint.

No be chump and run from what you said - no matter how you spell it you said what you meant - Christians.

Archived