Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Impeachment Whispers Grow

altair4

."You remember when [secretary of State] Colin Powell stood up in front of the world, and he said Iraq has got laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons....They're illegal. They're against the United Nations resolutions, and we've so far discovered two.* And we'll find more weapons as time goes on, But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong. We found them." (italics ours) --WP, "Bush: 'We Found' Banned Weapons. President Cites Trailers in Iraq as Proof, " May 31, 2003 *At the time of this statement, no such weapons were found, and no such weapons have been found to this day. On this point as well as the use of the captured trailers as biolabs, the WP said this in the above article: "U.S. authorities have to date made no claim of a confirmed finding of an actual nuclear, biological or chemical weapon. In the interview, Bush said weapons had been found, but in elaborating, he mentioned only the trailers, which the CIA has concluded were likely used for production of biological weapons." There was no statement of fact, there was no smoking gun. The CIA's finding was advanced as an opinion based on its own particular process of elimination, and it was immediately challenged by both U.S. and U.K. intelligence analysts who had seen the trailers. --Politex, 08.09.03 (italics ours)

Now comes this..."Engineering experts from the Defense Intelligence Agency have come to believe that the most likely use for two mysterious trailers found in Iraq was to produce hydrogen for weather balloons rather than to make biological weapons, government officials say.

And then read the articles I posted links to.

BTW, this has absolutely nothing to do w/ my post that you quoted in your last tirade.

Interesting Bush quotes from the Bush/Gore Second Presidential Debate October 11

......the coalition against Saddam has fallen apart or it's unraveling, let's put it that way. The sanctions are being violated. We don't know whether he's

developing weapons of mass destruction. He better not be or there's

going to be a consequence, should I be the president." -G.W. Bush

"Our military is meant to fight and win war. That's what it's meant to do and when it gets overextended, morale drops. Well, listen I strongly believe we

need to have a military presence in the Korean peninsula not only to

keep the peace in the peninsula but to keep regional stability. And I

strongly believe we need to keep a presence in NATO. But I'm going to

be judicious as to how to use the military. It needs to be in our

vital interest. The mission needs to be clear and the exit strategy

obvious." -G.W. Bush

".....every day is Earth Day!" -GW Bush

http://www.fas.org/news/usa/2000/usa-001011.htm

:logo:

And then read the articles I posted links to.

BTW, this has absolutely nothing to do w/ my post that you quoted in your last tirade.

Bzzzt....tilt. Can you not see your fearless leader lied?

Of course you can't...you follow him blindly.

I guess you missed the one.....

"You remember when [secretary of State] Colin Powell stood up in front of the world, and he said Iraq has got laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons....They're illegal. They're against the United Nations resolutions, and we've so far discovered two.* And we'll find more weapons as time goes on, But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong. We found them." (italics ours) --WP, "Bush: 'We Found' Banned Weapons. President Cites Trailers in Iraq as Proof, " May 31, 2003

"I don't believe anyone that I know in the administration ever said that Iraq had nuclear weapons."

�Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, at a hearing of the Senate's appropriations subcommittee on defense, May 14, 2003

"We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons."

�Vice President Dick Cheney on NBC's Meet the Press, March 16, 2003

"President Bush has continued to say he has not yet decided whether to go to war. [Today Bush said, "If we go to war..."] But the message being conveyed in high-level contacts with other council governments is that a military attack on Iraq is inevitable, these officials and diplomats said. What they must determine, U.S. officials are telling these governments, is if their insistence that U.N. weapons inspections be given more time is worth the destruction of council credibility at a time of serious world upheaval....In meetings yesterday with senior officials in Moscow, Undersecretary of State John R. Bolton told the Russian government that "we're going ahead," whether the council agrees or not, a senior administration official said...."You are not going to decide whether there is war in Iraq or not," the diplomat said U.S. officials told him. 'That decision is ours, and we have already made it. It is already final. The only question now is whether the council will go along with it or not.'" --WP, 02.25.03

You want more?

Yeah, here's some more. What lying sacks of **** these guys are :doh:

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 | Source

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 | Source

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 | Source

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 | Source

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."Letter to President Clinton.

- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 | Source

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 | Source

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 | Source

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them." - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002 | Source

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 | Source

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 | Source

The point is Bush's lies. Not these other people. Guess you are unable to confront Bush's lies....

So since Bush has said the same things in the past as all these Dems, then they by default are liars as well, right?

End of the line bud

So since Bush has said the same things in the past as all these Dems, then they by default are liars as well, right?

End of the line bud

These others are not in the White House, and sending people to die.

I guess you just enjoy the hypocrisy..

The point is Bush's lies. Not others. You want to discuss others lies start your own thread. IQ is no measure of integrity.....Smart liars are still liars.

No, the point is YOU said Bush lies. You have yet to provide PROOF

Unless you want to use some of the quotes I provided from the left side of the isle

The point is Bush's lies. Not others. You want to discuss others lies start your own thread. IQ is no measure of integrity.....Smart liars are still liars.

OMG. You are denser than my brazilian walnut floors. Well it's been entertaining. Now wipe the froth off of your face, take two Lithium, and call your mental health professional in the morning. I'm off to bed....

I know. We've been trying to get you to see that your assertions are unsubstantiated. Glad you're finally coming around.

During the Presidential debates, Bush repeatedly claimed “75 percent of al Qaeda leaders have been brought to justice.” (Although earlier the administration claimed “two-thirds” had been captured or killed.)

Neither figure is accurate since it is based on known Al Qaeda members at the time of September 11 and Al Qaeda has expanded since then to approximately 18,000 operatives in more than 60 countries. Of the 27 suspect terrorists on the administration’s “most wanted” list, only three have been captured or killed, i.e., 11 percent.

OMG. You are denser than my brazilian walnut floors. Well it's been entertaining. Now wipe the froth off of your face, take two Lithium, and call your mental health professional in the morning. I'm off to bed....

I think you live in your delusional little box because you are afraid of the consequences.....don't forget to kick the dog...

During the Presidential debates, Bush repeatedly claimed “75 percent of al Qaeda leaders have been brought to justice.” (Although earlier the administration claimed “two-thirds” had been captured or killed.)

Neither figure is accurate since it is based on known Al Qaeda members at the time of September 11 and Al Qaeda has expanded since then to approximately 18,000 operatives in more than 60 countries. Of the 27 suspect terrorists on the administration’s “most wanted” list, only three have been captured or killed, i.e., 11 percent. (32_

OMG - where the hell is this figure published? Let me guess... the former Iraqi Imformation Minister has a website now? :laugh: Dude, you know not what you speak of and neither does the idiot that wrote it. Trust me. :ROTFLMFAO

OMG - where the hell is this figure published? Let me guess... the former Iraqi Imformation Minister has a website now? :laugh: Dude, you know not what you speak of and neither does the idiot that wrote it. Trust me. :ROTFLMFAO

Trust you? Now you are sounding like a used car saleman. Sorry, I don't want what you are selling.

Here......this should keep you busy for a while: http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

Archived