Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers -- Your evaluation of him (second thread edited for descriptive title)

Sunburn

C. Rogers came on so strong at the end of last season and I think he will continue to climb to the top level of CB's. He tackles well and his coverage is getting tighter and tighter. Prediction - he returns two interceptions to the house this year!

He was very impressive when he played. Lets see if he can stay healthy before crowning his as a future pro-bowler.

But...if I had to guess, I'd say he'll make a trip or two to Hawaii... :2cents:

IMO a bruised Bicep is a little different from more 'common' injuries. Does anyone else agree with that assessment?

i watched carlos play at auburn for the last 3 years, and he has been the backbone of the excellent auburn defense each year. he has always been the toughest, best cover corner in the sec. unfortunately, being a alabama fan, it hurts, how well he played. he never had injury problems in college, but, he hit the hardest, could cover man to man or zone with equal zeal. i watched the same development in jason campbell as well, and he will also be a fine qb for the skins.

He reminds me of Champ Bailey...Solid Tackler, can cover well. Only diffrence is he forces fumbles by technique rather than hard tackles and he is still a bit raw. I expect Carlos Rogers, Sean Taylor, Marcus Washington, and Cornelius Griffin to be important parts to our defense for many years.

Archived