Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monster mile Dover

Chief skin

No, not this year.

I will be at the Redskins Beach Blitz on June 2, 3, and 4.

My Redskins come first, way ahead of Nascar.

And besides, I have lost some interest in Nascar over the last 3 to 4 years.

I have been following Nascar since the mid 70's and it is just not the same anymore.

No, not this year.

I will be at the Redskins Beach Blitz on June 2, 3, and 4.

My Redskins come first, way ahead of Nascar.

And besides, I have lost some interest in Nascar over the last 3 to 4 years.

I have been following Nascar since the mid 70's and it is just not the same anymore.

Yes I know what you are saying a lot of my old racing buddies say the same thing, it was a different thing and better then the present but, I just can't give it up.

Yeah, I'm going. My tickets just came in the mail yesterday. My seats are in between turns 1 and 2, 4 rows from the top. RDSKNBILL and another friend will be going with me.
Yo, You guys are going? No****!

There a group of 8 of us that have gone (brothers, wives, friends) the last 6 years.

We'll definiety give you guys a call. We typically sit in turn 2, but last year sat in turn 4, right at the entrance to Pit road (or lack of one).

Last year was a little boring (other than Tony putting Gordon in the wall) but two years ago...wow...tons of carnage. :cheers:

Yo, You guys are going? No****!

There a group of 8 of us that have gone (brothers, wives, friends) the last 6 years.

We'll definiety give you guys a call. We typically sit in turn 2, but last year sat in turn 4, right at the entrance to Pit road (or lack of one).

Last year was a little boring (other than Tony putting Gordon in the wall) but two years ago...wow...tons of carnage. :cheers:

Cool Doug. Do you guys tailgate before? We get there early and do some drinking and walk around a little. I'll give you a call or you give me a call a couple days prior and we can make plans to meet up. :cheers:

Cool Doug. Do you guys tailgate before? We get there early and do some drinking and walk around a little. I'll give you a call or you give me a call a couple days prior and we can make plans to meet up. :cheers:
Yeah, Pops has a place in bethany, so we get to the south parking lot around 7:30-8:00, start with hot cakes, bacon, eggs...and beer. :cheers:

DB ...

I hope that those knees hold up on the walk up those stairs !!! :D

Halter - My family has two sets of tickets .... The ones that are up for grabs are in turn 3 ... I forget the row but it's seats 1 and 2.

:laugh: Thanks for the concern. Last week the Doc gave me the green light. Softball season starts at the end of april. Yee Haa.

We sat up top once.....ONCE! Nothing like having to use the john, and having to miss half the race. :doh: :D

Any one going to the june 4 cup race at the monster mile in Dover Delaware?

I am on turn 4 in section 121 row 60 on the aisle, GO JGR!!!! GO TONY!!!

Oh, I thought you were talking about flat track...yawn isn't a mile nascar track like a toilet bowl, no straight sections? how boring is that? :laugh:

39514_amaft.pack.jpg

vytcfu6hon_1128235759.jpg

71996_carr.syracuse.jpg

Hey Halter :moon:

I'll be at the beach blitz as well, I would like to get to the race in Sept. Anyone have ticket connections?

Dave, if you call the track, you can probably get tickets directly from them. If you get them from the track, ask about the hospitality tent tickets as well. I did that twice and it was pretty bad ass. You get to go on the front stretch before the race, they do a continental breakfast and then a pretty good lunch, all the beer and/or soda you can drink and they have a Q & A with a couple drivers in the tent. You also get a free program and gifts, plus they have games and stuff.

Archived