Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we still in the market for a DT???

NVskinsfan

I know we have two of the best however another 2nd tier started would be great! :D I am not familair with the others behind Griffin and Saalevea, but depth there would be a positive for sure. :D

Seems like Carolina will be jettising Jenkins and Philly Thomas...etc. maybe a starter/reserve type player...a run stuffer.

On another thought, can Wynn help at DT?

Food for thought?

Have a great day!!! :D

Ryan Boschetti I think will also be used more as a DT. Aki Jones and Nic Clemons are still on our roster at DE, along with Carter, Daniels, and Wynn. Wynn has played DT before and can now be moved inside in a rotation. Cedric Killings is also there anyways.

Anyways, that is 9 players on the d-line, all of whom seem to be blue-collar Gregg Williams guys.

I know we have two of the best however another 2nd tier started would be great! :D I am not familair with the others behind Griffin and Saalevea, but depth there would be a positive for sure. :D

Seems like Carolina will be jettising Jenkins and Philly Thomas...etc. maybe a starter/reserve type player...a run stuffer.

Food for thought?

i think you are right about wynn moving inside.. i doubt we sign anyone of significance now..

still to come

corner

outside linebacker

o line depth

that is about it.

Ryan Boschetti I think will also be used more as a DT. Aki Jones and Nic Clemons are still on our roster at DE, along with Carter, Daniels, and Wynn. Wynn has played DT before and can now be moved inside in a rotation. Cedric Killings is also there anyways.

Anyways, that is 9 players on the d-line, all of whom seem to be blue-collar Gregg Williams guys.

not sure boschetti or aki jones has much of a future.. ryan took a step back last year and aki barely made the roster..

Food for thought?

jenkins body is breaking down the past 2 seasons and the eagles are looking to trade thomas

Archived