Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Female Redskins fans?

NewCliche21

I don't talk about the Redskins to score a date! I am not going to brag about myself, but i don't date co-workers. I have a passion for the redskins and do talk about them often! If i can hold a conversation w/ someone about my skins...its makes the day go by faster.

hahaha, im totally teasin ya:silly:

didnt mean to insult you:doh::rolleyes::( :notworthy (hoping abundance of smileys will get me out of this one unscathed.... :D :D :) :gaintsuck )

I certainly respect any female Skins fan that goes to the trouble to post on this board. The ones who do obviously have two great qualities. They love the Skins and know football. That's a female minority I think most guys on this board have come to appreciate and we certainly wish there were more of you.

This thread sucks. I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading it

This post sucks. I just wasted. 0.3 seconds reading it. Thanks for playing though. Come back when you feel a little less threatened.

There are women Redskins fans posting on this site? Really? When did this happen?

:movefast:

Ive noticed more women at Redskin games in the last couple years. There have always been women at games, but what Ive noticed lately that made me take note was groups of women there together. Maybe I just never noticed it before, but it just seemed like if you saw a woman at the game she was with a group of guys and her husband/boyfriend. Lately its been common to see a group of girls going to the game as a girls day out thing, and I like it.

**** you old man

Understand this.

PCS is a respected member of this board. You won't last long here calling out members.

You need to go back and read the rules.

Your first response was uncalled for.

This one was down right rude.

Don't do it again.

Blondie

Female Redskin fans are INTELLIGENT.

That is why we are here.............not there.

Blondie

Just to clarify. You're saying that all female Redskin fans are intelligent because they root for the Washington Redskins. And that all Philadelphia Eagle female fans are stupid because they root for the Iggles?

Because thats the way I'm reading it. If so, you sound like a very fair person.

I'm a female, and I've been a Redskin's fan my entire life. :D It's been in my family for generations, so being a female fan wasn't really something I thought about until people pointed it out.

Not so much here (since most people don't really realize your gender when you post), but in face-to-face conversations, a lot of guys are quite obnoxious about it. They assume I don't know anything about my team just because I am young and female. And for the love of God, if one more person says anything to me about Tom Brady's looks I'm going to throw something heavy at their face.

Stereotypes suck.

On a positive note, though, it's a great way to break the ice with guys.

Archived