Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tommy Polley anyone?

D'Pablo

yep, he sucks...honestly I'd rather have cowart.

yeah right, Polley is alot younger and at this point in his career far better than Cowart. Polley is versatile and can play any of the Lb positions and would be a great pickup if we could get him.

soft, and poor tackler (says who) :laugh:

yeah right, Polley is alot younger and at this point in his career far better than Cowart. Polley is versatile and can play any of the Lb positions and would be a great pickup if we could get him.

soft, and poor tackler (says who) :laugh:

Ok, thats your opinion, but can I ask you this question...If he is so good, how come not one team has targeted him yet?

I'd love for the Skins to go out and find a good MLB that will allow Marshall to move to the outside. Marshall's best fit is on the outside. And since Cowart is a MLB and wants to play MLB, and just happens to be one of the best MLB's on the market, I think he's the guy...If not Cowart then I still think they will target a MLB to allow Marshall to move to his natural position...

Tommy Polley is soft, a poor tackler, and just not that good...I think the Skins will pass on him...

I couldn't have said it any better myself, when I saw the title of this subject, the first word I thought of was soft.

I would rather go with what we've got and draft ayoung guy.

Polley was very good last year for the ravens. He can provide the pressure from the edge and he can be an interception threat when in coverage.

^^^^^Coming from a ravens fan )^^^^^

Exactly, alot of you guys are just making judgements because he isn't a all pro linebacker saying he sucks.

I dont know if we are targeting him or not but I do know that he doesnt suck and that it would be a great pick up at a decent price.

here are Tommy Polley's career stats.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=2590

he'd be a solid back-up, but if signed, he shouldn't start.

i think the thing that stands out is his sack total from last year.. the question is simply whether we have better and cheaper in clemons. got to trust the front office on that one but i would stay with our own reserves who know the system by now

Archived