Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Julian Peterson

TimFolk

Does anyone know what kind of contract he is looking for? Maybe if he doesn't find any interest he could sign a one year deal (A. Green). To get his value up for next year.

I think his agents are to busy trying to get Lavar and Woodson good deals and he's the odd man out. :gaintsuck

Yea, he's a Poston client. Honestly, I think the Skins should have as few of those as possible.

I don't think the Skins need another big name linebacker. They've addressed a lot this offseason but the Skins still need to get some cornerback and offensive line depth.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187396

Peterson was franchise tagged last year and played on a 1 year tender, because the Poston's were asking for a ridiculous amount of money.

Look at his stats above. He's a good LB, but I think he is way over-rated for the kind of bread he is asking for. He had one year where he had 7 sacks! Most of the time he had less than that. For a rush LB! :doh:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235236

I like Tommie Polley who played for the Ravens last year. He's young; he's 6-4; he's very fast; he had a lot of tackles and 4 sacks last year. One year with the Rams he had 4 INTS. And he wouldn't break the bank to sign. :D

I also like Jamie Winborn formerly of the 49ers and the Jags last year, although he is shorter. :D

He probably hasnt signed anywhere b/c one of his agents was pre-occupied w/the investigation by the NFLPA for the SNAFU w/LA's contract...

This is good though b/c the longer he is out there the lower his price gets...Then we can scoop hm up and raid the 49'ers like we did the Jets in 02...

Archived