Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haters

DieHardSkinFan05

The giants message board is hillarious some of the best comments i have read.. The giants are stuck on getting arrington and i guess thats suppose to be a slap in the face?? but their whole board is either focused on us.. or arrington... you guys have to check out these topics on their boards

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2

Do those people even watch football?? Morons..

Everyone that hates the Skins had grown complacent and had expected the Skins to remain in the cellar.....but people with vision and great minds had other plans. It's phenominal to me that this team can go from the Spurrier era to a REAL threat, not just a team that had a lot of hustle and heart. The pedigree of hard work has already been established. Combine that with dynamic coaching and additonal raw talent to an impressive roster, and you have a team that many of our rivals can't help but envy. Trading roles I'd be concerned if I read about another team with as significant a transformation that has taken place. If the Iggles thought thier time had come, then they better get ready for the new beginning of a team that will show the NFC how to complete the transaction.

:logo:

Archived