Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haters

DieHardSkinFan05

You know it's really amusing to me as i go around the nfl message boards to see how many people hate us right now. People can't understand how we are making the moves that we are, when at one time we were well over the cap. It's funny because people are starting to actually pick us now to be the best team in the entire NFC, and this is not sitting well esp with giant fans.. take a look at this post from their boards i was laughing my ass off.

"Ok...before the CBA, got passed the Skins were 12 million over the cap.

they saved 3 million by getting rid of LaVar, they saved 3 million by re-doing Brunells deal, and they saved about 3 million by cutting some other players.

that puts them 3 million over...then the CBA gets passes and clears up an additional 7 million, which makes them 4 million under.

Now, Randle El got 30 million over 6, Archuleta signed a deal that is giving him 12 million gauranteed and 5 million every year for a number of years that I am not certain of (I think it is 5 years 25 mill) then they got Brandon Lloyd for a number that I am not sure of..but it has to be atleast a 20 million dollar deal, and then they got Christian Fauria who is not making much at all....

ok so how can they not be over the cap???

and if they are still under, then I am happy because they are setting them selves up for cap hell in a couple years.

Archuletas deal alone puts them over!!!!"

Evidently we have people who know what they are doing running the front office, along with an owner with deep pockets. The redskins are milking the hell outta the CBA agreement , and people fail to relize that. They are mad that their teams arent as active as us so all of a sudden we are cheating.. wow.... haters.. everytime we land someone i check out the boards it is verrrry hillarious.. all i have to say is HATE ON!

This quote is from a steelers fan from another messege board.

"I dont know why everyone is concerned with all of the Redskin signings... They wont even make the playoffs with the team they have.. Giants, Philly and Dallas all have better teams... I love seeing Snyder spending money, and having no return on it.. Its Great!"

"I dont know why everyone is concerned with all of the Redskin signings... They wont even make the playoffs with the team they have.. Giants, Philly and Dallas all have better teams... I love seeing Snyder spending money, and having no return on it.. Its Great!"

this guy has probably never even seen a skins game.

I wonder if he knows we went 5-1 against those "better teams"?

It's simple...We;re able to make the moves because our owner steps up and is willing to hand over cash up front as opposed to building it in as roster bonuses that eventually lead to the real cap hell.

I also don't understand why we're being critcized for being aggressive...Should we sit back and chill while other NFC teams are stacking up this offseason??

This reminds me a lot of Gibb's first year here...We were criticized for overpaying back then but now its safe to argue that class of free agents (minus Brunell) has played to their potential....I have a feeling we'll here the same about his class down the road.....

wow the giants philly and dallas are better.. HA thats what they said this past season.. outta those 4 teams i forgot someone remind me who made it further???? the facts are we already had a strong team, that didn't put up big numbers on offense. I honestly believe if we had what we have in place now ( as far as the new signings ) we would have been in the superbowl.. given some teams in the nfc east have made a few moves, i still feel as if we have the makings to be the best team in the division. We have it all lined up now.. Offense ( al Saunders will prob show to be the biggest FA pick up ) to Defense to Special teams... For the first time in the last 6 years we are contenders again... REAL ones. I hear alot of people always comparing this to the last few years of offseasons.. what makes this different is JOE GIBBS. He has his hands on alot of the goings on, and he has the main say on who comes and who doesnt. Snyder would be a fool to doubt him. It's starting to pay off, Gibbs still knows football. He knows what it takes, and he knows the players that are needed. Hes putting together the team that he knows can win a super bowl.. I think the 3rd year will be our true break out year with all the pieces to the puzzle in place.

Best comment I heard today from a Hater.

Adam Archuleta? Didn't you guys just cut him a week ago? No? Really? I would've sworn you did. (pause)

Oh yeah, that was Matt Bowen. Same thing. Only this guy is gonna cost you 25 more million than Bowen. (pause)

Oh, I know... I know... Archuleta is rated a 90 on Madden and Bowen was only a 72.

The giants message board is hillarious some of the best comments i have read.. The giants are stuck on getting arrington and i guess thats suppose to be a slap in the face?? but their whole board is either focused on us.. or arrington... you guys have to check out these topics on their boards

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2

why does it seem like no matter what NFL board you go to everyone is concerned with us and hating us...lets look in the mirror for once fellas (and ladies) and face the facts maybe no one likes us.........................................lol

One of my best friends is a Cowboys fan from Arlington, TX. His mom actually works for the Cowboys.

He is so upset by all of the Redskins dealings that he won't talk to me right now. He has not talked any uninformed smack, he is just angry that we have become better and they have done nothing.

How can anybody in their right mind think that Philly and Dallas are anywhere near as good a team as us? Philadelphia has a running back coming off of a season ending injury, a QB in the same position, NO #1 Reciever with the absence of TO, and a medicore defense.

Dallas on the other hand, has a QB that is getting old, no #1 reciever now that Keshawyn has been cut (I personally wouldn't even of considering him a #1 reciever anyways), a RB who hasn't produced 1000 yards in his two years of the NFL after everybody hyped him up to be a monster last year. Not to mention Dallas's defense is more then sub par.

Jealousy is a great great thing :notworthy

What's so suprising?? I called this month's ago, even when everyone in the print media and messageboard media was saying cap hell was coming..........

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2152317#post2152317

Jan. 24th

Guys, it doesn't really matter. It will be the same as every year around here. Free agency will start in March, the Skins will go and sign some players and the messageboards of the other NFC East's teams will all have a common thread on them........

How'd they do that??

Happens EVERY year

Archived