Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

april 8th

philal0102

He wont get any jail time. He might get some community service or something like that, but he wont go to jail for THREATENING someone with a gun. He will probably be proved guilty of threatening them with a gun, but thats all. He will be in a Skins Uni next season, starting next to Archuleta. He wont do "Jamal Lewis" jail time. Trust me.

Dont Worry about it.

They have Lewis on the phone setting up a huge drug deal and the man gets 4 months. Taylor may (okay, he probably did, but it isn't like they have video of it) have shown some thugs who thieved his ATV a gun. The only guys to testify against him...the thugs who thieved his ATV. I think he's fine.

He wont get any jail time. He might get some community service or something like that, but he wont go to jail for THREATENING someone with a gun. He will be proved guilty of threatening them with a gun, but thats all. He will be in a Skins Uni next season, starting next to Archuleta. He wont do "Jamal Lewis" jail time. Trust me.

Dont Worry about it.

If the Glove dont Fit u must acquite!

IF MICHEAL JACKSON GOT OFF TWICE THEN TAYLOR CAN SPIT IN THE JUDGES FACE AND WALK OUT CLEAN:cheers: :laugh:

Archived