Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 06......Updating Now

sonofbutz

B.Lloyd,A.R.E.,ChristianFauria.......I am going 2 update my team's offense drop

Lavar,Noble,Clark add A. Archuleta this is gonna be fun.......does anyone Know if Madden 06 ONLINE will give us another roster update?

I'm so freakin giddy!!!

No. EA isn't anywhere near that generous in giving out updates. They are done for the season and fear that if they update with new free agents or even the draft class that people won't buy Madden 07.

So we all have to wait for 07...

Adding A. Arch? Are you jumping the gun or did I miss a thread somewhere?

BTW, I did all that this morning except for Fauria, because I had no clue about that. Haven't played with them yet but it sure looks cool.

I did that about 2 hours ago and played a quick game. Of course I had to put JC as the starting QB and he threw for over 350 yards passing 4 TDS and CP had over 250 yards rushing 4 TDS.

I have to admit though, the roster looks more like something I would have done regardless of what FA we signed. I always tend to trade for the best player at every position. Are Gibbs and Snyder playing Real-life Madden? :laugh:

How do they pick who's on the cover? You would think someone like the MVP of the Superbowl last year, but I know that's not the case.

Yeah the Madden curse sucks. Look at what happened to McNabb last year. I had him the year before for Fantasy Football and did great with him, saw him on the cover and stayed away from him last year.

I'm sure that Portis and other players are aware of the 'Madden Curse' if he's truly superstitious then he'll decline.

I've changed the roster as it looks today (which I always do) it took me forever. I tried getting Archuleta (just to see if I could do a one-on-one straight up trade) he's hard as hell to aqcuire.

There has been talk of dropping Madden from the name. EA has tried to brand it name over and above Madden to help when that day comes. Madden has very little to do with the game any more unlike the early days when he auctually drew up the plays for the designers. Now he is restricted to his voice over work.

Archived