Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TE's to be looked at...

dinzelwashington

He's old but he can block and still has pretty good hands. He'd be a very good option to hold on to for a year or two until we find a suitable replacement (unfortunately, there's no way we'd be able to trade up and get VD at this point).

I am sure you can get VD for free if you look in the right places...

I must be a bit "old school" because I'm tired of drafting guys, spending money and time for nothing...

I'd trade all of the draft picks for proven players! George Allen is smiling!

I would like to get one of these blocking TE's that come from good running teams...

Justin Peelle / San Diego

Jerame Tuman / Pittsburgh

Matt Schobel / Cincinnati

schobel signed with the iggles yesterday..

i like the idea of peelle

tuman is another possible

but fauria is th ekey.. an instant upgrade

Fauria sounds pretty good to me...

He will catch the ball in traffic, he is very competitive, and he knows how to find the open spots vs. zones. He has a sneaky ability to get deep, as DB's must underestimate his speed, which is not great, but he makes more than his share of vertical catches, and he does a great job of concentrating on the ball when it is in the air. He is an adequate position blocker, he will work hard to sustain his blocks and he has good balance and feet, and he tries to do a good job on walling off the defender. He really has excellent hands and he is outstanding on the high ball, and he is very competitive and does not mind taking a hit to make the catch. He appears to have great awareness vs. zone and man to man, and he is rarely out of position and he seems to have a great feel for the game.

Scouts Inc.

Very durable player has played every game the last 5 years, Scout INC sure does make him sound good. The man made 8 catches in the regular season last year, 8! He has got to be a good blocker!

Very durable player has played every game the last 5 years, Scout INC sure does make him sound good. The man made 8 catches in the regular season last year, 8! He has got to be a good blocker!

when you play behind watson and graham you are not going to see th eball a lot.. i wonder how many of those 8 catches resulted in first downs? like sellers, i bet he makes the most of his catches

when you play behind watson and graham you are not going to see th eball a lot.. i wonder how many of those 8 catches resulted in first downs? like sellers, i bet he makes the most of his catches
Wooo hooo he got them 8 first downs, actually he scored twice so he only had 6 first down catches.....20 million, write the check Danny

Archived