Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TE's to be looked at...

dinzelwashington

just looking at the FA for tight ends.. these are the names that are magnifying to my eyes...

Zeron Flemister

Randy Hymes

Chad Lewis

Brandon Manumaleuna...

not too vivid with their highlights.. i just know they had some and are good tight ends.. i hope we end up with one of them.....

my friend is a niner fan... he made up this nickname for brandon....

anybody hungry????? anybody down for a BLT..... Brandon Loyld Touchdown@!!!!...

cant wait for semptember cause

al saunders will be picking his poison.. peace...

just looking at the FA for tight ends.. these are the names that are magnifying to my eyes...

Zeron Flemister

Randy Hymes

Chad Lewis

Brandon Manumaleuna...

not too vivid with their highlights.. i just know they had some and are good tight ends.. i hope we end up with one of them.....

my friend is a niner fan... he made up this nickname for brandon....

anybody hungry????? anybody down for a BLT..... Brandon Loyld Touchdown@!!!!...

cant wait for semptember cause

al saunders will be picking his poison.. peace...

Chad Lewis will not be picked up. He's gonna retire.

LOL @ BLT. Thats pretty funny.

Of that list really only Manumaleuna stands out. Flemister sucks, Lewis is too old, and Hymes is a former WR so hes probbaly not the best blocker.

I think TE we might address during the later rounds of the draft.

If we sign all of these guys (Carter, Collins, RE, and AA), then I'd like to see us go after Marcedes Lewis in the second round. Or, if Pope is available (which is unlikely) then I'd rather draft him. Lewis may not be fast, but he has great hands and size. He would make our offense phenomenal.

If we sign all of these guys (Carter, Collins, RE, and AA), then I'd like to see us go after Marcedes Lewis in the second round. Or, if Pope is available (which is unlikely) then I'd rather draft him. Lewis may not be fast, but he has great hands and size. He would make our offense phenomenal.

I was thinking the same thing about Lewis or Byrd in the second, either would be solid...I'd rather have Lewis though, too bad he can't block. I also heard that we were looking at Stovall during the combine, maybe as a pass catching TE?

I was thinking the same thing about Lewis or Byrd in the second, either would be solid...I'd rather have Lewis though, too bad he can't block. I also heard that we were looking at Stovall during the combine, maybe as a pass catching TE?

I like Byrd too, but I don't think he'll be available when we pick. He could go later first-early second in my mind.

Fauria sounds pretty good to me...

He will catch the ball in traffic, he is very competitive, and he knows how to find the open spots vs. zones. He has a sneaky ability to get deep, as DB's must underestimate his speed, which is not great, but he makes more than his share of vertical catches, and he does a great job of concentrating on the ball when it is in the air. He is an adequate position blocker, he will work hard to sustain his blocks and he has good balance and feet, and he tries to do a good job on walling off the defender. He really has excellent hands and he is outstanding on the high ball, and he is very competitive and does not mind taking a hit to make the catch. He appears to have great awareness vs. zone and man to man, and he is rarely out of position and he seems to have a great feel for the game.

Scouts Inc.

Christian Fauria will be 35 when the season starts, I would have thought they would sign someone a little bit younger. Maybe he would be a 1 year stop gap and here to help RJ's grooming.

He's old but he can block and still has pretty good hands. He'd be a very good option to hold on to for a year or two until we find a suitable replacement (unfortunately, there's no way we'd be able to trade up and get VD at this point).

I must be a bit "old school" because I'm tired of drafting guys, spending money and time for nothing...

I'd trade all of the draft picks for proven players! George Allen is smiling!

I would like to get one of these blocking TE's that come from good running teams...

Justin Peelle / San Diego

Jerame Tuman / Pittsburgh

Matt Schobel / Cincinnati

Archived