Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Ledger:Arrington keeps Giants on front burner (Retitled)

skull1669

"LA has never had a Taylor-like season and it has NOTHING to do with the injuries or the turnover in the coaching staff. He's simply not capable of it because he's not that type of pass rusher. He wasn't blessed with those skills and they aren't talents a player can just learn. He has never been a Defensive MVP (not even )"

let alone played hopped on cocaine as taylor did.

"That there are some "Redskin fans' who actually hope that Arrington goes to another NFC East team and helps them "destroy" us twice a year, that they actually hope he injures Brunell or Campbell, is unbelievable in the least. Disgusting at its worst."

my my....are we our brother's keeper? who cares? this has got to be the silliest thing I have read...for at least the last 2 minutes...on this board. Is there some sort of caste system here that all need to know about? have you been anointed with special privileges to judge people and toss them out of "this merry band of Redskin brothers"? who the heck cares? if someone states they hope arrington injures someone you would think the answer would be - that's not a dignified poistion IN ANY AREA OF LIFE (with the exception of OBL, of course!).

as though you are somehow the gold standard for Redskin fans...whatever thatmeans. what an entirely ludicrous post.

Being part of this WAY out there lunatic fringe, I wouldn't expect this to reach you. :)

We aren't talking about a gold standard here.

Simply a standard.

And logic. How can anbody consider themselves a Redskin fan if they WANT the team to lose? They WANT them to fail.

And for no other reason then one of the players they are devoted to is off the team. :doh:

To say that you are a passionate Redskin fan, but you want the team to horribly fail is just.... crazy.

Or it's just one of thse VERY weird, obsessive things where you would rather see the object of your desire destroyed b/c it's changing in ways you don't want it to.

Either one is lunacy.

To me its simple.... if you are advocating this team's failure next season at the hands of Arrington or Ramsey and whoever they play for, you are NOT a real Redskin fan.

Period. End of sentence.

A real fan would not wish failure on thier team no matter who the team is.

"LA has never had a Taylor-like season and it has NOTHING to do with the injuries or the turnover in the coaching staff. He's simply not capable of it because he's not that type of pass rusher. He wasn't blessed with those skills and they aren't talents a player can just learn. He has never been a Defensive MVP (not even )"

let alone played hopped on cocaine as taylor did.

Just think, maybe Lavar could've lived up to the hype if he did! Crack and hoes were LT's competitve advantage :D .

It's not even really a rational arguement. So what if LT did coke, he was still a helluva better player than Lavar's ever been. This arguement is really the same as the people who knock Ray Ray for his case, ST for gangbangin, ect. It's got nothing to do with how good they are on the field and on the field, LT on his worst day was better than Lavar hands down.

To me its simple.... if you are advocating this team's failure next season at the hands of Arrington or Ramsey and whoever they play for, you are NOT a real Redskin fan.

Period. End of sentence.

A real fan would not wish failure on thier team no matter who the team is.

Agreed 100%. It's one thing to say "man, that was a mistake, I'm afraid he's going to kill us next year." It's another thing entirely to wish that LA will Theismanize MB's leg. Big difference and you ain't no fan of the Washington Redskins if that's how you feel.

Archived