Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how would you rather meet a redskin?

OVCChairman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks...

I met Renaldo Wynn in front of Wal-Mart in Sterling a few months ago...nice guy and stopped to talk.

Also, met Joe Salave'a inside IHOP in Sterling. I asked him if he was playing the banjo after making a tackle...he laughed and said that he didn't know what he was playing, but he was relishing the moment. (After a tackle in 2004) :cheers:

I am a college student and I wait tables part-time. I work at a rather well-known, local sports bar. We get Redskins players in all the time. Past and present players. I can tell you from experience it is great waiting on Redskins players. I have never been treated rudely or badly by any of the players, and all have tipped me well. Except for one. Due to his reputation and my kindness I won't say who. For me, waiting on Redskins has been the most enjoyable way to meet the players.

Thanks...

I met Renaldo Wynn in front of Wal-Mart in Sterling a few months ago...nice guy and stopped to talk.

Also, met Joe Salave'a inside IHOP in Sterling. I asked him if he was playing the banjo after making a tackle...he laughed and said that he didn't know what he was playing, but he was relishing the moment. (After a tackle in 2004) :cheers:

Of course he's nice, he's a Notre Dame guy haha

Archived