Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Pearl Jam Song, from WWS

unsonny

Is Pearl Jam the best live band ever?

I've got about 7 of their live CD's. Unbelievable. I can't even listen to their studio stuff anymore... once you hear the live versions you get spoiled.

They're great, but they're certainly not the best live band EVER. I've seen them twice, once during the Yield tour and once during the Binaural tour (6th row, front and center), and while they're probably the best live band I've ever seen, I don't think they could touch Zeppelin, Hendrix, Radiohead, Floyd, Stones, Dead, the Doors, and of course, early Beatles.

Is Pearl Jam the best live band ever?

I've got about 7 of their live CD's. Unbelievable. I can't even listen to their studio stuff anymore... once you hear the live versions you get spoiled.

they are great LIVE........the best ever?????

they should have a great summer tour!!!!

the live DVDs are good too.....could be the best LIVE dvd band for sure!!!

they are great LIVE........the best ever?????

they should have a great summer tour!!!!

the live DVDs are good too.....could be the best LIVE dvd band for sure!!!

Fugazi at the Peppermint Beach club in 1992. Most powerful live performance I've ever seen.

That was around the time 'steady diet of nothing' came out (my favorite fugazi album)... they did reclamation. Unbelievable.

+ a fricking awesome rendition of 'styrofoam'.

I've seen them a few other times... but nothing matched the atmosphere of that show.

I do think that Pearl Jam is the most polished live band I've heard. They are incredible musicians, and their best work is on stage. A rare thing nowadays.

Archived