Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadephia Inquirer reporting Eagles will sign LeCharles Bentley...

wilbur58z

Why draft a WLB (who only did 17 reps) when Heckert said that he'd "be surprised if McCoy doesn't turn out to be great).

0 chance, my man. Bunkley is the pick if he's there!!!

Very true, even though I'm not a McCoy fan at all....I would rather see the team sign Witherspoon or Peterson, hell I'll even take Sahwn Barber back.....but I'd still like to see Greenway because of his potential. Holmes wouldn't be a reach either, but Bunkley would fit in really well also.

Would the Eagles be looking to use him at gaurd? I thought they already had a pretty good center in Fraley.

I'm always making trades for Bentley in video games -- he's usually rated in the 90's and his salary is pretty cheap. However, I havn't heard that much about him in real life.

Would the Eagles be looking to use him at gaurd? I thought they already had a pretty good center in Fraley.

I'm always making trades for Bentley in video games -- he's usually rated in the 90's and his salary is pretty cheap. However, I havn't heard that much about him in real life.

Fraley would be sent packing. He is in the last year of his contract, coming off an injury and makes 650,000. Jackson will be Bentley's back-up and probably work out a little at G as well.

Theres not that much to hear about a Center in real life, but here are some of the few things out there:

2002 SI Offensive Rookie of the Year (as RG)

2 Consecutive Probowls as a Center last 2 years

Archived