Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off Topic: Napster Question (The Moved & Merged, Edition)

Taylor0726

Looking for some help with Napster To Go, I have been downloading songs and transferring them to my Dell dj 30 fine for the past couple of days, and then last night and today, i can not play my songs throught napster or even transfer them to my dell dj, it says it cant get a liscense, or there is a problem with the license? can anybody help, thanks :logo:

Looking for some help with Napster To Go, I have been downloading songs and transferring them to my Dell dj 30 fine for the past couple of days, and then last night and today, i can not play my songs throught napster or even transfer them to my dell dj, it says it cant get a liscense, or there is a problem with the license? can anybody help, thanks :logo:

Can you say "TAILGATE?"

Hai!:point2sky

Ok so i join naspetr to go, and everything is good, im downloading sounds and transfering them to my dell dj 30, and then this morning, i can't play any music in my napster libary or transfer them to my dell dj, i keep getting a message that says something is wrong with the liscense? Anybody know how this happened and how i can fix it, thanks Dale

Archived