Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

would anyone want to see LaVar at de?

mamiskin212689

That would be sick, i put him at de in madden and he dominated, hes so quick and athletic, i think he would do really well there because of those reasons, and we already have good lbs and can use a de, definately should put him there!

1 word Madden you could probably put Mark Brunell at DE in Madden and still be decent

When he was tried at DE on passing situations, LA was handled completely by the tackle across from him. He was never a factor in the pass rush. I frankly had wondered about moving him to middle linebacker given his size and the fact that he has admittedly lost a step. His biggest problem there would be handling the mental side of that position.

This is purely speculation, but do you think LaVar could be used as a DE? Part of me thinks that he could generate consistant pressure with his quickness and agility. Just want to know what everyone thinks. :logo:

I would like to see LA sacking groceries at the IGA if he doesn't redo his contract,take a paycut, and produce some results!

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

Archived