Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why not trade Ramsey to Lions

md20j

I really doubt that anyone will look to Ramsey to solve their QB problems. We are probably not going to get a starting caliber player for him, not a proven one at least.

Most likely we get another player like Ramsey - somewhat of a bust, but still has a lot of potential. That is not Mike Williams. Not yet.

It might be Charles Rogers if the team is really down on him, but I doubt they are.

Scott Vines or Eddie Drummond are more of the caliber of guy we could get, but Eddie Drummond is already a free agent.

This thread is just another example why there should be an Madden sub forum on ES.

Why would the Lions trade thier BEST WR in Roy Williams for a QB that has dont just as much as the QB they are trying to get rid of? Patrick is still an unproven QB in this league and not sure that he is even a future starting QB in the NFL.

The one guy has a point...its not Harringtons heart people have questioned, its his ability to succeed in the NFL. He is inconsistent, has shown NO improvement in terms of decision making. If anything, he has heart because in all this time he has sucked so bad, hes still going out and trying his best in front of thousands of booing fans week in and week out.

As for Rogers, the team is very down on him. Issues off the field and spats with the coaching staff, along with questions about his role on the team with the Williams twins there all add up to him being unloaded for someone of Ramseys caliber. Not so sure I want him, but the trade does add up.

But hell, I still say we should keep Ramsey! :P

Send Ramsey with our 2nd rnd pick to Miami for the 16th pick and draft from the following list...

Mathias Kiwanuka DE Boston College

Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State

Miami gets the QB they need to take them the next step, and we get an impact player. :cheers:

Archived