Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC101 this morning - Chris Cooley

Destino

Anyone listening to DC101? I ran out to get some coffee and on my way back there was one girl talking trash about another. I couldn't tell what it was all about. Then the mother of another girl calls in and ripped into Chris Cooley blaming him for all that was going on. Don't know what was going on but she mentioned Cooley cheated on his wife with two different girls on the cheerleading squad and that he started all the problems by heavily pursuing a cheerleader that wasn't interested.

Sorry for the partial info guys I was in a hurry and didn't get a chance to sit and listen to all this stuff. Don't know if it's old or not and obviously have no link.

:)

This was probably a replay of the best of Elliot, cause he had one of the girls who dated Chris on the radio in October or November, but she worked for Mervis Diamond Importers. She went through the whole story about interducing her friend to Cooley at a birthday party, then a week later he was getting with the other cheerleader. But, that was a while ago, maybe they are still talking about it.

This was probably a replay of the best of Elliot, cause he had one of the girls who dated Chris on the radio in October or November, but she worked for Mervis Diamond Importers. She went through the whole story about interducing her friend to Cooley at a birthday party, then a week later he was getting with the other cheerleader. But, that was a while ago, maybe they are still talking about it.
Maybe. Though this conversation didn't really seem to be about Cooley at all until the angry mom called in.

Wrong this is not a repeat. I have been listening to this convo of rover 2 1/2 hours . Apparently Chris Cooley got 2 cheerleaders kicked off of the Redskins squad.

One of the girls step dad is saying he has pictures of Cooley giving the 19 year old cheerleader alcohol. (not that he's pressing charges) Apparently Cooley's ex wife told Dan Snyder about all this, confronted Cooley , and he showed text messages from the girl

Now she and soemone else is off the squad ...

Discuss ...

Last I heard, Cooley divorced his wife and is now with one of those former cheerleaders. Both cheerleaders were kicked off the squad for being involved with Cooley. But yeah, definitely old stuff, but noone really heard about it.

No-1 heard about it? get out of here. It was all the news here for about a month or so. Couldn't get away from it. Everyone heard about it, even those that didn't care.

oops.. I just read that this was your first post sorry. And welcome to the board.

And for the record, this morning was the best of Elliot show.

No-1 heard about it? get out of here. It was all the news here for about a month or so. Couldn't get away from it. Everyone heard about it, even those that didn't care.

oops.. I just read that this was your first post sorry. And welcome to the board.

And for the record, this morning was the best of Elliot show.

maybe everyone on this board heard about it cause we live redskins, but the casual fan who watches every sunday and even reads the post didnt know. noone in my family knew or any of my friends. maybe i was oblivious at the time, which is a definite possibility.

thanks for the welcome. ill try not to embarass myself again.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Supposively Chris was involved with 2 cheerleaders or some crap, then Elliott managed to say something about it, and they thought Chris might be overly pissed at Elliott, but he didn't believe that...blah blah blah. Thats kind of the gist of things, lol.

Supposively: the way about 50% of the people pronounce "supposedly", with a D, not a V. also can be substituted with "supposebly".

Supposedly (adverb): believed or reputed to be the case

Chris Cooley didn't get anyone kicked off the cheerleading team. The cheerleaders (and other employees of the organization) are told not to fraternize with the players. There are good reasons for this. If the cheerleaders are concerned about keeping their jobs, they have to follow the rules. And rule #1 is, the players are off limits.

Rule #2 is don't have sex in a public bathroom stall of a nightclub and then start a brawl.

Chris Cooley didn't get anyone kicked off the cheerleading team. The cheerleaders (and other employees of the organization) are told not to fraternize with the players. There are good reasons for this. If the cheerleaders are concerned about keeping their jobs, they have to follow the rules. And rule #1 is, the players are off limits.

Rule #2 is don't have sex in a public bathroom stall of a nightclub and then start a brawl.

They should do away with both of those rules, especially the second one. :laugh:

anyone by any chance see the cris cooley washington post article it was a friday article the friday off the tampa playoff game...GREAT article... titles Captin Chaos enjoys the ride??

it was really good, they talkd about cris and his cheerleader deal..and he said in the article that hes gna go on dc 101 and talk about it during the offseason

and hes thee man.

pz

jake

Archived