Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 2000th Post-HTTR and Thanks!

georgiaredskin

Why don't ya dig your nose a little deeper, huh!!! :jk:

Congrats man; you've already received your compliments from the mods; you're officially a benefit to the ES society!! :) I for one enjoy your posts!

:cheers:

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks a lot jrock. I enjoy yours equally. :D And I meant to thank you in there for helping to save our karma threads this year. I'm sure you saved at least 3 games. :silly: Appreciate ya, man!!

For my 2000th post, I would like to thank the founder of this board, all ES Members, and the wonderful Mods for the atmosphere, fun & knowledge-filled threads that have allowed me to share my never-ending love of our Redskins.

All of my immediate family members are die-hard fans-from my late parents to my 3 siblings. I enjoyed some fellowship growing up in Rockville with friends from school, but never have I experienced the enjoyment of mass following that I have from this board. I’ve learned so much in so little amount of time. I’ve already met some good friends on here and like to thank my good buddy honorary_hog especially-for his friendship, karma threads & sense of humor, Dean Collins for his life knowledge & friendship, The Rock for Fansomnia nights, PCS for his wit and forum guidance, and MeetST for such a hilarious time in the neverending story/Picture Battles.

Living in Alabama from ’91 to ’95, and Georgia from ’96 to 2004, I was morosely bereft of Redskins, Skins fans, Skins hype, and Skins TV games. In that respect it was one of the darkest periods in my life. Now I am enlivened again from the spice, the fire, the love, and the passion of Burgundy & Gold that burns in my blood while getting to live here again, and I have a new lease on life. I urge you non-area Skins fans to move back if you are so led! There’s just something magical in the air that you smell when you are a Redskin fan living in the DC area.

I’ve also found the post-season to be bearable only because of this board. Unfortunately it wasn’t until post-season (and about 1500 posts) that I discovered the joy of non-football-ES-fellowship, the thrilling debates, and the thousands of laughs of the famous Tailgate. Overall, I just wanted to say ‘thank you’ to this board for the best time before, during and after games of the best football team around, for being the best fans around and quality people.

It’s great to be back in Maryland and to be a Redskins fan!! :point2sky

Hail to the Redskins (and the fans) always!

georgiaredskin :helmet:

Congrats and welcome home neighbor!!!

Archived