Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aftergame congrats?

warrentonboy

Did anyone see, or in this case, not see Holmgren come out and shake hands with Cowher after the game? It looked like Cowher was looking for him and he had already left the field. If that was the case, that's lousy sportsmanship by Holmgren despite some of the officiating. It's the Superbowl for Christ's sake. Be a man and shake hands after the biggest game of the year. Just one more reason to hate the Hawks!

Yea it was sour grape's all the way around for Seattle, even though the officiating was questionable, Seattle had a chance the entire first half to put up points while pittsburgh was flat and take control of that game. They missed long fieldgoals, horrible clock managment and had some of the worst punting I have ever seen, when its all over great teams can over come poor officiating but Seattle is not that great.

I don't know how Holmgren would've found Cowher through all that chaos. And hold up there, "just another reason to hate the hawks"? Wasn't Gibbs the one that gave Parcells such an ingenuine handshake after that one game against the Cowboys? At least I think it was Parcells...Well, anyway, that was just as bad.

I don't know how Holmgren would've found Cowher through all that chaos. And hold up there, "just another reason to hate the hawks"? Wasn't Gibbs the one that gave Parcells such an ingenuine handshake after that one game against the Cowboys? At least I think it was Parcells...Well, anyway, that was just as bad.

Wrong again, Parcells was MIA after the first Cowgirl game. Ha, HA you CHOKED loser

Wrong again, Parcells was MIA after the first Cowgirl game. Ha, HA you CHOKED loser

What does that mean?

Also, are you saying Gibbs gave that handshake in retaliation after the first game? (you know I'm talking about last season right?)

All you have to do is correct me if I'm wrong, I'll accept it. Insults are unnessesary (even though I don't understand what you mean about me "choking"). :doh:

Archived