Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite 2006 Redskins game photo?

coldpacker

Ahh the memories. Post your favorite 2006 Redskins game photo (highest res).

I'm developing a 07 Madden(pc) League web app. I'm using the pics for the site header.

I'm hoping to get as many people as possible to play and if your interested in joining PM me w/ your e-mail address.

Till then, hail.

ES took one from the Bears game that is awesome. It's Clinton Portis going into the line going helmet to helmet with Lance Briggs. It's a closeup and they got the pic just as their helmets hit. Awesome pic. It's on my computer but I haven't the foggiest how to post it.

Ahh the memories. Post your favorite 2006 Redskins game photo (highest res).

I kinda like this one.

Hail!:point2sky

tuna.JPG

"Eat it Fatboy!":cheers:

I'm developing a 07 Madden(pc) League web app. I'm using the pics for the site header.

I'm hoping to get as many people as possible to play and if your interested in joining PM me w/ your e-mail address.

Till then, hail.

Chris Cooley runs over Terrance Newman en route to his 3rd TD

c302cc5e.jpg

Of course, I like some of the cheerleader pictures I took this year as well, including all but the 2nd in my sig. The 2nd picture in my sig was taken at a draft day party at Fed Ex Field (2004).

I haven't been able to find the pic of Portis putting Quarels to sleep in that Bucs playoff game. Damn, that was a great block. I'd have to say the best hit of the season. CP exploded right into his chinstrap...I remember jumping out of my seat and screaming when I saw that. Damn, I love me some Portis. If anyone has that pic you've got to post it. In the mean time, here's one of the 2nd hardest hitter on the team doing his superman impression.

P.S. Before everyone goes nuts, we all know Taylor is the hardest hitter on the team, and quite possibly in the entire NFL.

Archived