Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowgirls hire Chris Palmer

andyburd

Saunders was brought in to run the Redskins O because gibbs needed help. Parcells doesn't

Parcells could have used some offensive help in both Skins/Dallas games this season. 13 and then 7 pts??

While Gibbs had 14 and 35??

It also could be that Gibbs has the ability to put aside his ego to improve his team for the better while Parcells cannot.

IMO Parcells is a good coach, I'm just refuting ur statement.

And, again, who's the better offensive mind, Saunders or Palmer. Why is the question so difficult for you boys?

The question isn't difficult its stupid. Whos the better offensive mind the guy who has run the best offense in the NFL in KC, or the QB coach in Dallas? hmmmm come on Art do you seriously need the approval of Cowboys fans so much that you ask such an obvious question?

Now a better questio0n is do you think the Redskins have the talent of the KC Offense

Parcells could have used some offensive help in both Skins/Dallas games this season. 13 and then 7 pts??

While Gibbs had 14 and 35??

It also could be that Gibbs has the ability to put aside his ego to improve his team for the better while Parcells cannot.

IMO Parcells is a good coach, I'm just refuting ur statement.

Are you saying the Redskins defense isn't good? because I blame your defense for the bad showing of our offense.

Gibbs offense has been uninspiring since he came back, he went and got someone to run it for him. Sure he put his ego aside, because he knew he had to to try and take the next step.

Archived